Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your expectations for Invasion?

Resource sheilds

Quote Originally Posted by 卡卡西 View Post
    It is now the 1st week of 2016, and as the proverb says ‘An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening, and a year's plan starts with the Spring’. We reckon that you have already made your plans for 2016, High Command wishes you all the success in making your plans become reality. At the same time we also reckon that you also have your expectations for us. Commander, could you tell us your expectations for Invasion in 2016? We will carefully choose one and make it happen in the game.

Activity rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll randomly pick 20 commanders and reward them with items worth 1500 diamonds.

Activity time: 5/1/2016 10:00 - 10/1/2016 10:00 UTC

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 2 days after the event ending.

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

Attachment 711
    We need resource tile shields! In some zones like mine (56) which is ran by complete a holes, they don't believe in NAPs. The guild banks were a good idea but there's still other resources that are greatly needed and to get what is needed you must go out and get the resources.

I would like the following
    1 be able to gift items from my inventory to my teammates
    2 give us more dimonds
    3 daily rewards every week
    Zone 36 God of War

I expect, like in real life, my commander being able to share weapons with allies and fellow guild members. BusterBunker zone 64

I would like all players be able to set a default attack setting. For example: I pick a base to attack set up my units at that point, load commander and hit a default button A, B, or C. In this case the set up is remembered and that setting becomes a quick attack response and is used that way until changed or a different default is asked for or you run out of units.

I'd really like to see a stealth attack boost...see ideas section and also more speedups for unit and troop production (speed up II)

Thomas Abe - zone 71

Dopamon z57

☆ My first expectation is better server quality. Create more stability for the game, because we spend money and when the game lags, freezes, or crashes during times of pvp it can cost the player a lot.

☆Secondly i would like to see a new service for officer materials, many of us are stuck with useless copies of whites, and greens. I propose a exchange system, where if i have 200 brass knuckles, i can exchange 5 for a random green quality material, 7 green for a purple quality but not allowed to make purple into legendary.

☆Shoving multiple pvp down our throat is not very nice of you. 2 a week is enough, we just had zvz, directly followed by tuesdays reg pvp, directly followed by two more pvp's tolling 4 in a week. That is a little over board. I expect you to treat your players better, both paying and non paying.

Es würde mehr Spaß machen wenn nicht immer als erstes die kaufwerbung für Diamanten kommen würde.
    Desweiteren wären mehr bauschleifen für Truppen und Gebäude nicht schlecht. Damit man parallel bauen kann.

Auch solltet ihr mal diese lästigen Spam im zonenchat beseitigen das ist ja abnormal mit diesen Kaufangeboten was da den ganzen Tag gepostet wird.

Gruß Milfmaster Zone #111

I like the idea of gifting items from my inventory

I would like Pvp times to be changed up. Not everyone has the same schedule every day/week so we have players who consistently aren't able to participate. We should have ample warning before an event but not same time same days every week

My expectations are a stable game before any of the other stuff posted above.......