Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your expectations for Invasion?

I would hope for an event where a guild needs to work together to accomplish a win. Rather than one player with 100mil in power dominating.

I wish it would be able to demolish a lvl 21 building... As when you get further in the game.. Strategy changes aswell.. So when having more then 1 neccecary lvl 21 upgrade you should be abke to demolish it and change it... For instants.. I want to change mints to garages or vica versa... Because with zvz now availible.. Strategy changes.. Zvz wasent in the picture when i upgraded all building to 21... Im playing for 1 year now
    Dont think this would be a problem to add

Tnx and keep up the good work

Hall of wars lv 12 would like it higher my halves is 18 very hard to upgrade it some help would be nice thank you happy new year

Bonjour à tous.

Je suis dans la zone 105 j'ai plusieurs compte sur différentes cartes j'aurai bien voulut me téléporter d'une carte a une autres mes impossible serais t'il possible d'améliore sa sa serais sympa merci.
    Et sa serais sympa de gagner plus de diamants merci Bonne journée. ....

I recon more affordable deal to buy Cz once u buy the cheaper deals they don't appear anymore, and rebel events more often
    Besides that great game

zone

Pouvoir changer de zone 1 fois meme avec un gros niveau

I have an event idea . What about "zones war" . Just two days amonth every guilds in the same zone cooporate with each other against other zones . But i think it will be better if it would be optionaly, the guild which wants to take turn join the event and mail the goverment of their zone .
    Last edited by Rom Abouna; 01-05-2016 at 01:57 PM.

I would expect to see some diamond resource tiles. Perhaps in the form of awards to the victors of ZvZ battles. I would expect more ZvZ battles than PvP's so that guilds within zones can start teaming up more often, going after other zones monuments etc., which is a lot of fun. Also the type of ZvZ events could vary, make a ZvZ power increase event or unit production event so it changes things up so it is not always just a battle event. I would also like to see medal boxes pop up occasionally with resource tile farming just like you occasionally see some item boxes pop up with current resource farming.

-Pfeifman19 Zone 9 - GON 4 life ! LoL

My expectations if you would make diamond tiles and a diamond super mine