Thread: Guild RSS Bank

Guild RSS Bank

Hi guys,
    Just a thought to help within each guild. Can we not have an option where you could add RSS from your account directly into the Guilds RSS Bank. This could help players grow therefore make players even stronger and push this game to others even more.
    Thanks
    Rob

Um you said
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ramsay View Post
    Can we not have an option where you could add RSS from your account directly into the Guilds RSS Bank.
    I know it's a typo and you're trying to say you want an option to directly add rss to the guild bank. I see benefits from this, however this can be abused with farming alts, and I believe that Tap4Fun's objective isn't that. Since it's a Guild Bank, I think they just want the resources on their land to be put into it instead of the players' of the guild's automatic production on-base.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Either way if you're using alts or Collecting... It all comes down to the same thing. You can share alts with others. You can transport the alts rss To others. My guild has a guild bank that we shield in war time and pvp to protect excess rss and our hyper accounts can keep building. Just an idea.