Thread: While there is no pvp

While there is no pvp

Hey guys. I heave idea. While there is no pvp event you guys can make that we cant atack in geathering spots that is in our guild not in enemy. So everyone can grow better. Becous many time i geather rss and someone atack me and zeroed me. So please think about that.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmantas Juknelis View Post
    Hey guys. I heave idea. While there is no pvp event you guys can make that we cant atack in geathering spots that is in our guild not in enemy. So everyone can grow better. Becous many time i geather rss and someone atack me and zeroed me. So please think about that.
    Hey sir,

I get your point. But wouldnt it be abit weird to have that sortin rules in a war game? It would be very boring, sometimes it's nice to joke with players, isnt it ? Although this is something your zone Government decides. If you want an other rule try to be friends with the Governor and try to contact him or....try to rule, overtake Monument and set up YOUR rules! Have fun gaming!

-GreetZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Although this is something your zone Government decides.
    This is something the government may decide if you look at the monument in the center of the map and read their rules. However, if there is no such rule regarding hitting rss tiles outside of pvp, then I suggest informing them of the wrongdoing for justice.
    Last edited by Asian; 01-06-2016 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Fixing the quote
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian