Thread: Guild Help

Sergeant

Unhappy Guild Help

Hello all,

So i was playing the amazing game and then a Guild member asked for help. I gave him the help but the bottun of the help was still there and stayd there. I clicked on it and no Guild member needed the help. So i though it was a small bug, so i logged of and came back in but it didnt change.

Time: This happend on 17:43 GMT time (Europe, The Netherlands, well known as Holland).

How often the problem/bug occurred: It happend alot, but thoose go after a few seconds or minutes. I dont need report every single bug because that would be abit exaggerated.

What did you do when the problem/bug came?: I logged of and came back a few times, like 4 times. When it didnt help i waited and then i reported it.

This thread is posted by

In game name: Thunder King.

Zone: #111

Have a nice day and i hope i could help.

-GreetZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-01-06_17.45.39.jpg   2016-01-06_17.46.16.jpg  

I have also experienced this lately. I believe it is merely an outcome of the last update thank you for reporting it.

Allie please can u look my post, and call Invasion to help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by DeImAnTaS View Post
    Allie please can u look my post, and call Invasion to help me please.
    Sorry for the delay. Please give us more information.

1.A small video of your operation process.
    2.Your device type and system type.

Thanks!

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Please give us more information.

1.A small video of your operation process.
    2.Your device type and system type.

Thanks!
    Hello,

Again: This bug doesnt happend often. If it comes ill try to get it recorded and post it. Sorry that i cant help if thats the case.

My playing device: I often play with the Samsung Galaxy S3 NEO, but sometimes i play with the iPad. Dont know the version.

-GreetZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Hello,

Again: This bug doesnt happend often. If it comes ill try to get it recorded and post it. Sorry that i cant help if thats the case.

My playing device: I often play with the Samsung Galaxy S3 NEO, but sometimes i play with the iPad. Dont know the version.

-GreetZ
    Thank you so much for giving the information. We really want to check your issue for you. But we have never found the same situation. We are so sorry for the trouble. If it happens again, please make a record to us. Thanks for your understanding!