Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion Public Diamond Mine Group

Invasion Public Diamond Mine Group

So everyone loves free diamonds, right? Right. Now if there was just a way to obtain these free diamonds in an easy manner. Now recently, there has been a few posts about people making friends on the forums and adding them on Facebook to send each other diamonds through the diamond mine. Now that is fun and all, but what about an easier way?

Now you can join a Facebook group made for those dedicated commanders who want to receive the max amount of diamonds from their mine each and every day. All you have to do is add players from the group and send each other diamonds everyday. Once we reach enough players in this group everyone will be able to obtain their diamonds each and every day.

Although with this comes some problems, people love to spam others. It's just something that happens. So I would please ask that you do not send any members of this group alternative game invites. This is strictly just for the use of Invasions Diamond Mine. Any players who decide to send other invite will be removed and banned from the group. Also, as mentioned before, this group is strictly for the Diamond Mine. You will receive no game support from this group. Any other matters outside of the Facebook group is to be on the forums or punitive actions will apply.

Link to the Invasion Diamond Mine: https://www.facebook.com/groups/172718329750422/

If you have any problems then please post them below.
    Last edited by Zach; 01-10-2016 at 02:46 AM.

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Yay Zach... But you wrote an essay lol

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Yay Zach... But you wrote an essay lol
    Sorry about that. I just had to make sure everyone knew what it was for and rules for it

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Graham View Post
    Sent request
    Accepted

Can you please accept me too?

Request has been sent,,,So basically we add each other on FB so we can manage to get max number right??
    i hope no one spam it,,,,i`ll be banned from adding friends if i add you all,,,LOL
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Please add me to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Can you please accept me too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali M. Shiple View Post
    Request has been sent,,,So basically we add each other on FB so we can manage to get max number right??
    i hope no one spam it,,,,i`ll be banned from adding friends if i add you all,,,LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Steelersfanforlife View Post
    Please add me to the group.
    I have added you all.

Hello, even I have been accepted to the group my diamond mine does not show any friends though I have them in FB. Mine is bound to FB account but tells you do not have friends...what could be the season?..