Thread: New Subforums

Lightbulb New Subforums

Hey everyone

You may have seen me around the forum recently (especially with colors)

Smh I wish there were more people on this forum... Active at least

So maybe there should be some new subforums added so there's a bit more to talk about.

Guides - A place for people to make guides for certain things in the game, like strategies and whatever else people type about. Unlike the New To Invasion section, it could be moreover professional with better tactics or something.

And now I've forgotten my other ideas so gg. I'll just edit this and add it later lol.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Sergeant
    Hello,

I think thats a good idea. But we already have a Guild forum. My self i dont have any idea, lol. But i like your idea though.

-GreetZ

I like it. As for ideas....I think more ideas from the forum members would be developed if tap saw the ideas generate more discussion or buzz.

I like the subforum idea. And I would come to the forums more often if the devs actually posted instructions when they add new features so we could discuss them instead of just trying to figure crap out on our own. I play Marvel Puzzle Quest, and their forum is alive with chatter like crazy. But the devs and community managers also post updates ahead of time so we can get questions answered about how new features work, what changes will affect game play and how, etc.

Like ZvZ for instance. This is a huge roll out, yet I cannot seem to find a single post from a dev here explaining how it works. If you conquer a monument during zvz, do you get to stay in that zone? do the zones merge? how do you defend that monument if you don't get to port there and stay? etc.

If you take monument in zvz, you keep it 3 days,till next shield drop, then you return to your home zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    If you take monument in zvz, you keep it 3 days,till next shield drop, then you return to your home zone.
    So you only get it for 3 days? I assume you get all the privileges of being Gov during that time? Nuke and All?

Also, HELLO MALO!!! Long time! you still playing in 34 at all?