Thread: A 24/7 dedicated "PvP Battlefield" portal in "More" tab

A 24/7 dedicated "PvP Battlefield" portal in "More" tab

I've read a few threads on pvps and some player's complaints on how some players participate in PvP events. However, my idea is better train everyone for pvp AND! add a 24/7 PvP Battlefield in the More tab. It's not like the regular PvP event BUT it's similar to the War Simulator where instead of using tokens to train on troops, we have access to a isolated "training battlefield map" (means only participant's bases are visible and no rss fields or territory tiles are visible) and where players can compete in squads of 4 bases against other squads or individually (within their guilds or with other guilds) to specifically learn how to participate and perform well as a team in actual real PvP events!

I'm looking at this PvP Battlefield as a training ground where only Bases leveled 10 and over can participate at any time (in squads of 4 make up 2 teams that can schedule a friendly war?) and players can take part anytime (and I recommend troop losses cannot permanently apply here but the battlefield should generate a report as to what a realistic troop loss would have looked like at the end of the war). I stress again that this battlefield can be a training ground to encourage players to take part in PvP events and learn to enjoy it more as a team (even earn some minimal "winner rewards" in the process?) Just an idea that I think should thin out the hard from the whinners and the winners!

This is a very interesting idea that I wouldn't have thought of until I read this lol.

I would very much enjoy this actually and it doesn't have that many cons if any at all. What I suggest, is that people can put themselves in different places of it that correspond with their power/HQ Level. It doesn't seem to be fair if one team has all level 15s and the other with all 21s
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I've actually had this in an old game. It was its version of zvz and it came once a week. I know you're talking about making it full time, but believe me it is a really boring way to play. You sit in there all alone and do nothing lol. Because players like their down time between pvp to regrow, regroup, and collect/hoard rss. Therefore, I don't think this is a very good idea.