Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond mine error!

Lightbulb Diamond mine error!

whats wrong with the diamond mine now?
    error says this function has been closed! why?
    please fix it ASAP.

Sergeant
    Hello sir,

Im sorry for the bug. I recommend you to post it again with screenshots and/or video. This would help Invasion CS understand the problem more. You can try uninstall and install the game again. Or log out facebook and relog again.

I hope the problem gets resolved.

-GreetZ

I'm very sorry for the issue you're currently having. I'm sure the Diamond Mine will be back up as soon as they get back in the office.

I can't send diamonds on my main account z#34 4u2trp, and I can't login to my alt trip farm2, something to do with Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by JKevin Robinson View Post
    I can't send diamonds on my main account z#34 4u2trp, and I can't login to my alt trip farm2, something to do with Facebook
    Diamond mine functions has been temporarily closed. It will be back soon. As for the log in issue, could you please post the screenshot of it? Thanks!

Why does it take you so long to fix a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Kirby View Post
    Why does it take you so long to fix a problem
    M8 you try running a business. They are likely incredibly busy dealing with the tremendous amount of Customer Service reports, as well as other concurrent issues in-game. This is a priority to them most likely, however other things may be on their mind to be working on first.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimierz Kowalski View Post
    Who will give lost diamonds back ?
    I suggest you go in-game, click more, and contact them via customer service with information. Give them the information of how you lost the diamonds and the important stuff.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

It was working fine until someone posted about the Facebook miners group. Now they will fix it so you can't give friends diamonds anymore or will limit it to 20 per day or some crap.