Views:	11 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	729

From the day of Kings system does not allow me to connect

Are you trying to log back into Invasion by going to the create new account process? Whenever your game is on the start up screen, you need to select switch account. You do not need any of the other options.

Hello dear friend. This situation has been a little uncomfortable. I do not understand because the normal process to connect me to the game is stuck. There are many options. at any time allows me to access my account.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	9 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	731

Is your mobile device that you are using to connect to the game on the internet or is there no internet on it?

I doubt that this is your issue, but I'm not sure what could be causing this other than a game issue, or something like no/slow internet.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Please try to reinstall your game and clear cache

Thanks friend for its advice. but this is not like adivina adivinador. Somehow the system blocking the IP adress where I connect to play.

I've used all existing means under my power to play. from install to uninstall several times.Attachment 732

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    Hello dear friend. This situation has been a little uncomfortable. I do not understand because the normal process to connect me to the game is stuck. There are many options. at any time allows me to access my account.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	9 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	731
    Have you tried to use other internet to play the game?

you me is asking if at some point the system I has launched a code error? If. It is the 5005.