Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The game are kick me

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    you me is asking if at some point the system I has launched a code error? If. It is the 5005.
    Thanks for the information. But you have given us many errors, like Server Timeout, Error Code 5005 and other account error. May we ask what is the current error? It would be better if you could post the screenshot of it. Thanks!

You are excellent and always are willing to help. I am very grateful. I would like to give me options.

you could move my data to a new account. My troops, accelerations and money.

desire options. I am a customer that wants to play. be escuchaso is cute but does not bring solutions. 5 days, I've been wanting to play.

If you invested $800 is because I want to play. You appreciate that help me.

I have receipts and evidence of my progress and my expenses.

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    If you invested $800 is because I want to play. You appreciate that help me.

I have receipts and evidence of my progress and my expenses.

Thank you for your help.
    We are always glad to help you. But we just need to make sure what your issue is. Will you just kindly give us the information? We really appreciate your cooperation and understanding! Please tell us what exactly is your issue. Thanks!