Thread: Guild Public Wall (comments)

Exclamation Guild Public Wall (comments)

Hello everyone,
    am player of zone 107 Ice and a player in a guild,
    The problem i and other plyer in the guild facing is that we have some players in the guild and outside the guild
    always posting crab and other sh*** things on the public wall and no one could remove it or even know who is publishing it and its become more like public street,,i talked to other guild and some of them have the same ( players talking like its public chat and so on),,
    i hope you solve this and make the guild admin able to delete posts on the wall and see the names of player posting on the wall,,,
    am sorry for that but its so annoying to have like that problem in a great game,,i love it so mush and i can`t make a day without being in it,,
    thank you very mush for the game and for the great ideas and management ,,, its more enjoyable than other,,

I really agree with this, there has been some nasty comments left on our guild wall. If anything you should be able to see who commented and have the ability to report that player.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I really agree with this, there has been some nasty comments left on our guild wall. If anything you should be able to see who commented and have the ability to report that player.
    Thanks Zach,,i hope this problem reach the developers and solve it fast in the next update,,,in my zone the problem become bigger and bigger,,in some guild (as they reported to me) its now battle stage waiting to cool-down in next PvP,,with nasty player in,,,it can destroy alliance with other,,
    am looking forward to the update with the solution and waiting for next stage of the game <3

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali M. Shiple View Post
    Hello everyone,
    am player of zone 107 Ice and a player in a guild,
    The problem i and other plyer in the guild facing is that we have some players in the guild and outside the guild
    always posting crab and other sh*** things on the public wall and no one could remove it or even know who is publishing it and its become more like public street,,i talked to other guild and some of them have the same ( players talking like its public chat and so on),,
    i hope you solve this and make the guild admin able to delete posts on the wall and see the names of player posting on the wall,,,
    am sorry for that but its so annoying to have like that problem in a great game,,i love it so mush and i can`t make a day without being in it,,
    thank you very mush for the game and for the great ideas and management ,,, its more enjoyable than other,,
    Hello,

I really agree with this. Even though we dont get it that much because we are a ''stay low guild and when time get to monument '' it is very annoying because i have 1 alt in Government. We get very much anonymous messages with no name. I think that you have to at least be able to see who sends thoose things. I think less people would do it then because you can send them a mail to stop and i think that people will listen.

Doesnt really matter how Invasion is going to solve this problem. But i think they have to do something. I agree with your thread.

-GreetZ

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    When I read the first post, I scrolled down one and this is pretty much what I was thinking, lol.

Luckily, in my zone, people are nice enough to not post negative things on our guild wall. Regardless, they almost always state their name whenever they comment. (Hopefully it's really them lol)
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I also think this is a great idea. Also maybe we should be able to report guild board comments just like we can attach zc posts since people are using it as a public chat?

Thank you all for the support,,,and i hope you all never face something like that ,,,

Hello guys! Thank you so much for your time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience it has brought to you. I do appreciate your behavior, because it helps us to build a healthy game environment. This feedback is collected. We will forward it. Currently we kindly suggest you to make more comments to cover the nasty one. If you could see the name of the one who posted the comment, please report to CS. And we will deal with it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hello guys! Thank you so much for your time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience it has brought to you. I do appreciate your behavior, because it helps us to build a healthy game environment. This feedback is collected. We will forward it. Currently we kindly suggest you to make more comments to cover the nasty one. If you could see the name of the one who posted the comment, please report to CS. And we will deal with it. Thanks!
    Thank you CS ,,, we are doing our best to keep it clean and solving problems in private chat ,,, as for their names they didn`t sign OR sign with fake names ,,, if it happens and know their names we will report them for you ,,, Thanks Very mush!
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M. Shiple View Post
    Thank you CS ,,, we are doing our best to keep it clean and solving problems in private chat ,,, as for their names they didn`t sign OR sign with fake names ,,, if it happens and know their names we will report them for you ,,, Thanks Very mush!
    It's my pleasure to help you. Thank you for what you have done to keep the game environment clear!