Thread: how to unbind account from fb

how to unbind account from fb

good day.. is there guide here on how to unbind your account.. i want to unbind my account to fb. i need help how to do it. thanks..

Sergeant
    Hey sir,

You could go to mine (Left side in your base), then tap on it. And try searching for ''unbind''. You are able to find it in the ''function'' of the mine. But im not sure about that. Anyways....you can unbind when you've found the mine.

Good Luck and have fun!

-Greetz

The only way to unbind our account is to contact customer service through their in-game service. I don't think they will simply unbind your account though. You need to have a reason for unbinding your account and you need to have another account you want your current account bound to.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    The only way to unbind our account is to contact customer service through their in-game service. I don't think they will simply unbind your account though. You need to have a reason for unbinding your account and you need to have another account you want your current account bound to.
    Why is this so? It is your facebook account, if you want to unbind, they have to. It's privacy policy which you choose to use and when not!

-GreetZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Why is this so? It is your facebook account, if you want to unbind, they have to. It's privacy policy which you choose to use and when not!

-GreetZ
    actually I tried to get my facebook account unbound from an account that I don't use anymore, and guess what... It didn't work lol It's STILL bound. the only thing they did was unbind it from the tap account which is extremely inconvenient. I recommend just making a new facebook.

i read some guide how to unbind, but its not clear..i hope someone will make sticky guide on how to unbind an account.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant Munda View Post
    i read some guide how to unbind, but its not clear..i hope someone will make sticky guide on how to unbind an account.
    As I said before, send a message to the customer support team in-game. Just tell them your problem and they will be happy to assist you in unbinding it. They are the only ones who can unbind your account.