Thread: Game is lagging

Game is lagging

hi game is lagging terribly. zone chat and guild chat blank. when typing or sending message it gives a error message and logs out. reward centre takes ages to apear and claim reward. Zone44 (RsA)ThePython
    Last edited by Dawie Pieterse; 01-10-2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Zone 44. ThePython

Sergeant
    Hello,

This seems pretty weird. Is the lagg much loading? Or Blinks? If it loads very long try getting it on video record and post it on forum or mail it to Invasion. Screenshots could also be possible but it's hard to see the problem because you cant see the lagg on a screenshot. I hope the problem get's resolved for you.

-GreetZ

I believe this has happened to me before, and usually when this happens my internet is slow, or it's the game's fault.

I'd do what Ginio said above to take some screenshots if your problem isn't resolved over the next few times you try and login into the game.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

This is also happening to me. Not only does my chat go blank sometimes, but I am often not about to answer people in chat. I was in game the other day and I found it odd that chat was just frozen. I kept trying to post cords and comments, but they would not go through. Then when I reloaded the game chat was merely blank. There are still lots of glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawie Pieterse View Post
    hi game is lagging terribly. zone chat and guild chat blank. when typing or sending message it gives a error message and logs out. reward centre takes ages to apear and claim reward. Zone44 (RsA)ThePython
    Hi Dawie! Your issue is caused by the delay of statistics. We kindly suggest you to re-start the game then your issue could be solved. Besides we kindly suggest you to play our game with stable network. Thanks!