Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 70% loading game won't open

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Mosh View Post
    I downloaded it already and tried it, still doing the same thing
    Thanks for the information. We were asking the question because we noticed that you were using 1.27 version on the video.

Yeah I updated it since then and tried it that's not it

Every other game is working fine, I double checked all my settings and everything, including updating and reinstalling game it won't move off 70% I've tried different internet connections I tried everything I could think of I'm pretty decent with computers/smart phones but I can't figure this one out

Well I just reinstalled it again and now its working normal, its letting me into the game, thanks for your help if it does it again I'll let you know

Well I just reinstalled it again and now its working normal, its letting me into the game, thanks for your help if it does it again I'll let you know
    Thank you for informing us. We will always be here to help you if you meet any issue. Sorry for the inconvenience this issue has brought to you. Thanks!

Hi Josh! We have checked for you but fail to find the reason because of lack of information. If you ever meet this issue again, please PM me and tell me your users name and zone number. We will investigate it further for you. Thanks!

Can't login. Stops at 70% and loops. Always during pvp. Coincidence? Fix it or I'm quitting this game. I'm getting annoyed. (TXT) Devist8r. Zone 87

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Bonneville View Post
    Can't login. Stops at 70% and loops. Always during pvp. Coincidence? Fix it or I'm quitting this game. I'm getting annoyed. (TXT) Devist8r. Zone 87
    Hi Kyle! Really sorry for the inconvenience. As for your issue, for better investigation, we kindly suggest you to click Can't Login at the loading page to contact us. Please tell us your user name and zone number. We will investigate your issue further for you. Thanks!