Thread: vIP7 player server 96. Need help!

Exclamation vIP7 player server 96. Need help!

Hello! my name is tank. game server 96. make 4 months game invasion. a few weeks ago to spend $800 on my account. now I'm VIP7. But I lost everything because the system will not let me enter my account and I attacked. is there any help? or a place where to complain?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	737

Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	737

Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	739

Views:	30 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	740
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

If you know of some place where he could indict me or get some help you can write me to my FB. "Ujierdemaya Mayaguez"

This is the incorrect place to post this, so I'd suggest posting in the problems and bugs section to get help.

I'd help, but I don't know what to do about this
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

It looks like the account you're trying to use to bind your current account has already been used to bind a different account. You need to bind your current account to a different tap account.

Edit: Ive deleted your other posts since its a duplicate post. Also moved to the correct section.

Thank you my dear friend. You do a phenomenal job.

I would like say that he is right, but the truth mentiria.

I am willing to give you all the data you need as you help me play as any player normally does.

An event that makes 6 days which does not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    Thank you my dear friend. You do a phenomenal job.

I would like say that he is right, but the truth mentiria.

I am willing to give you all the data you need as you help me play as any player normally does.

An event that makes 6 days which does not occur.
    Hi! If you want to get back on your account, you need to make sure that you have bound your account. Please go to More-Account-Switch Account. If you don't bind your account, contact in game CS and we will help you. From your screenshots, we could only noticed that you are binding your account not logging in. Thanks!

I have deleted the game and I have reinstalled it. I can not access the account. you appreciate that help me to continue the corresponding steps to return to normal.

I have deleted the game and I have reinstalled it. I can not access the account. you appreciate that help me to continue the corresponding steps to return to normal.
    Hi dear! I really want to help you. But I need your cooperation! From your screenshot, you are just binding your account not logging in. Please go to More-Account-Switch Account to get back on your account if you have bound it. If you don't bound your account, just go to More-Customer Service to contact us and we will help you get your account back. Besides, if you are sure you have bound your account but still fail to log in, just post the screenshot of the error! Thanks!

Tanks. This problem have 7 days.

tanks so much for you help.

Tanks. This problem have 7 days.

tanks so much for you help.
    Hi dear! Have you tried my suggestion? Is your issue fixed or not? I really want to help you but I am confused.