Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interface bug

Interface bug

After the update the Interface of my cell Phone dont let me see the lower bar of the game where it says "missions, base, guild, messages" and i cant click on it.
    Besides when I try to do the tutorial, at the part when you attack an enemy and you click on the right to watch the battle, the game just keeps "downloading" that part and it never finishes.

ye interface also bugged by me ...
    what u learn of that never touch a running system/interface

Can you please post a screenshot of your bug?

it seems the problem only appears when u have on scren buttons instead of extra buttons out of screen using fullscreen app it work seems new interface doesnt take on screen buttons in count

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-12-22-18-16.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	743

Here you can see the "download" scene that never finishes, and below there is the interface problem i was talking about with the cellphone buttons

Hey guys! You need to finish the new tutorial then you could see the bar. Thanks!

it also is there after tut^^ it has to do with the on screen buttons on the bottom of screen^^

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hey guys! You need to finish the new tutorial then you could see the bar. Thanks!
    But i cant finish it because the game just wont stop loading in the first screenshot i sent. Can you finish it for me or something? I really want to keep playing this game D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Verastegui View Post
    But i cant finish it because the game just wont stop loading in the first screenshot i sent. Can you finish it for me or something? I really want to keep playing this game D:
    Update: i finally finished the tutorial (i dont know how) but im still seeing the lower buttons of my cellphone :/