Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Research building

Research building

I like this new addition,however there's some adjustments that need to be made. As it stands, cost to upgrade are deducted from guild reserves. The costs are very high, which is ok, but small guilds will be prevented from upgradeing and will be put to considerable disadvantage. My guild is not small,but the upgrades will stress reserve balances. Players should have the option to pay the cost from personal supply so guild mates can gather and share the expense.

I believe it is your own supply. Whenever I run out of food to use for it, it prompts me to use one of those 150k, 500k, etc. from my own resources to use. It's not like I can tap it as many times as I want until the timer hits max or the rss bank is empty, because it takes from me.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Hi Malo! Thanks for reminding us! You are being concern for every players. We will discuss your feedback further. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    I believe it is your own supply. Whenever I run out of food to use for it, it prompts me to use one of those 150k, 500k, etc. from my own resources to use. It's not like I can tap it as many times as I want until the timer hits max or the rss bank is empty, because it takes from me.
    Hi Asian! You were talking about donation, lol. Donation costs your own supply but upgrading will take the guild reservers. Thank you for your help and participation in discussing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Asian! You were talking about donation, lol. Donation costs your own supply but upgrading will take the guild reservers. Thank you for your help and participation in discussing here.
    Oh sorry, lol. I wasn't online until my guild had just finished building one, so I just saw the donation aspect of it.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Oh sorry, lol. I wasn't online until my guild had just finished building one, so I just saw the donation aspect of it.
    It's completely OK.

So it was indeed simply overlooked?

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    I like this new addition,however there's some adjustments that need to be made. As it stands, cost to upgrade are deducted from guild reserves. The costs are very high, which is ok, but small guilds will be prevented from upgradeing and will be put to considerable disadvantage. My guild is not small,but the upgrades will stress reserve balances. Players should have the option to pay the cost from personal supply so guild mates can gather and share the expense.
    VERY MUCH THIS! I do not want to deplete my Guild Resource Bank. The entire Research Building should be on a donate basis.

And why can we only use food to donate? Why not other RSS?

Because foods least needed elsewhere

Not true. It's a huge part of building mints and troop production. And most of us with higher HQ levels and huge troops levels are always negative on food as it is.