Thread: Update Changed Guild Mine Building

Update Changed Guild Mine Building

Prior to the Update if a Guild was split in two zones each could have their own Mine. The update Changed this with out notifying us it would. and Now I need to destroy the mine in the zone with only 10 players and just build and protect troops in the Other. Please help me to get this done!!!
    I see you can demolisher a research lab but need to do same with Super Mines!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Rader View Post
    Prior to the Update if a Guild was split in two zones each could have their own Mine. The update Changed this with out notifying us it would. and Now I need to destroy the mine in the zone with only 10 players and just build and protect troops in the Other. Please help me to get this done!!!
    I see you can demolisher a research lab but need to do same with Super Mines!
    Hi Nathan! According to the game settings, one guild could only have one mine at the same time from the beginning of super mine coming out. May we ask how did you do that before? Now I will forward your suggestion to our tech team. Please stay tuned! Thanks!

Prior to the update: Leadership R5 assigned in zone 86 - Build super Mine, Transfer R5 to Guild member in Zone 71 Build Energy mine. (This worked from the time the Super mines were opened up until the latest Update).

This works great as there maybe 50 members in each zone so all 100 can gather and be protected. now half the members are left out and cant contribute.

Also: As the Research Building is only allowed in one zone also Why can members in a different zone not Contribute or Donate.
    It's as bad as not gifting to Guild members in another zone.

Prior to the update: Leadership R5 assigned in zone 86 - Build super Mine, Transfer R5 to Guild member in Zone 71 Build Energy mine. (This worked from the time the Super mines were opened up until the latest Update).

This works great as there maybe 50 members in each zone so all 100 can gather and be protected. now half the members are left out and cant contribute.

Also: As the Research Building is only allowed in one zone also Why can members in a different zone not Contribute or Donate.
    It's as bad as not gifting to Guild members in another zone.
    I completely agree with you. I like the idea of being able to have a guild that is split into many zones. But they have made it so that it disadvantages the guild on a whole. Power from other zones also doesn't show up in the zone that the R5 resides. It only shows the players in that zone, and the other zone boards won't show your guild at all.

I am especially surprised that they don't allow gifting between zones, considering in order to gift, you have to spend real money.

I don't mind the power showing up so much as we are unbalanced so can hide the rankings (except Terr) But yes I started and spent on a char in a zone I no longer play since it is dead and did not fully understand the gifting limitations or the HQ limitations.. All was a waste of money.

But now if something is limited to a Guild it should apply to the Guild across all Borders like RSS in the Resource bank. Not being able to contribute to the research mine is yet another issue with the update.

I have a VIP5 and a VIP3 in a dead zone (although it appears to be reviving. but I still don't want to play there anymore). When I asked CS to merge them into my new zone account, I was told it was not possible. All I wanted was the VIP levels that I had spent a lot of money on, and the rss moved to my new base. So you are not the only one with wasted money and effort in the game. :-(

I don't mind the power showing up so much as we are unbalanced so can hide the rankings (except Terr) But yes I started and spent on a char in a zone I no longer play since it is dead and did not fully understand the gifting limitations or the HQ limitations.. All was a waste of money.

But now if something is limited to a Guild it should apply to the Guild across all Borders like RSS in the Resource bank. Not being able to contribute to the research mine is yet another issue with the update.
    Yes, the hiding of power is really the only benefit of multi-zone guilds at this point. I have done that in the past. Had my acct in z22 as R5 for a while so I wouldn't show up in Z34 rankings. It was when we first made the top 10 list when our zone was super hostile. If you were in the top 10, the top 3 guilds (all the same guild) would pound you down as fast as they could so you wouldn't be a threat.

We have asked our tech team. It seems that you could have two mines before because of game bug. What a beautiful mistake, lol! Currently your feedback is collected. Please stay tuned for the improvement! Thanks for your understanding!