Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Porblems] In the new Update..

Unhappy [Porblems] In the new Update..

Greeting ....
    After the new update for the game am facing many problem that i didn`t have in the previous version.
    1st problem:
    Is the resources for the game..the resources are not being downloaded,,its now more than half an hour since i stacked on Tanya screen for Downloading resource (@This is the first time you entered a battle .... )
    i have checked my network matter to see the data transport but its show no value (no data sent/received)..
    Solved it by using VPN and resetting the game ..
    ================================
    2nd problem :
    Screen Lock does n`t work ... the screen always turns off and i have to tap on it every time...along with it the game restart from the begging (even if i accidental tap on the switch task ..the game restart).
    ================================
    3rd :
    i don`t know exactly whats happening but the Tanya Screen flashing a lot and for 1s i can see the base building and then they goes away (back to Tanya)...

and by the way i liked the new UI very mush its so adorable...Thank you for it
    Last edited by Ali M. Shiple; 01-13-2016 at 07:04 AM.
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Greeting! Thanks for your support! Please allow me to answer your issue one by one.

1.The resources are really being downloading, But it will take some time. It might be delayed.
    2.We don't find the same issue. I am sorry that we just need a video for investigation.
    3.Sorry that we still need some screenshots or a small video. Besides, please tell us your device type.

We are glad you like the new UI. Happy gaming!

Another bug with the new GUI, is that if you use a physical keyboard, rather than the onscreen keyboard, you can no longer see what you are typing.. It makes chat and typing in passwords when switching accounts a rather tedious task.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    Another bug with the new GUI, is that if you use a physical keyboard, rather than the onscreen keyboard, you can no longer see what you are typing.. It makes chat and typing in passwords when switching accounts a rather tedious task.. :/
    Hi Philip! We are sorry for the trouble. We will check this issue for you. Will we ask you device type? Besides it would be great that you could post a screenshot or even a small video of it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Greeting! Thanks for your support! Please allow me to answer your issue one by one.

1.The resources are really being downloading, But it will take some time. It might be delayed.
    2.We don't find the same issue. I am sorry that we just need a video for investigation.
    3.Sorry that we still need some screenshots or a small video. Besides, please tell us your device type.

We are glad you like the new UI. Happy gaming!
    Greetings CS team..
    Am currently working on Xperia C JB 4.2.2 ,,,, as for the video it`ll take some time ,,
    i`ve tried to do video record within android but its stops when screen is locked so am going to record from out,
    as for the 3rd problem is happening often when moving in the map..i`ll try to include it in the video..
    beside the new language (Arabic) is not showing as an interface language ( i can really help you with that its my native language!!) and for the comments/chat its not showing letters in the right order ,,, Arabic language is from right-to-left not from left-to-right ....
    and keep the good work ... you really deserve a place in Top 10 games thanks guys
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M. Shiple View Post
    Greetings CS team..
    Am currently working on Xperia C JB 4.2.2 ,,,, as for the video it`ll take some time ,,
    i`ve tried to do video record within android but its stops when screen is locked so am going to record from out,
    as for the 3rd problem is happening often when moving in the map..i`ll try to include it in the video..
    beside the new language (Arabic) is not showing as an interface language ( i can really help you with that its my native language!!) and for the comments/chat its not showing letters in the right order ,,, Arabic language is from right-to-left not from left-to-right ....
    and keep the good work ... you really deserve a place in Top 10 games thanks guys
    Thank you, Ali! You are so sweet! For Arabic language issue, we will forward to our tech team. Thanks!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Thank you, Ali! You are so sweet! For Arabic language issue, we will forward to our tech team. Thanks!
    Thanks ^__^
    here is the video...it shows the lock screen problem and system UI lower bar and in the end is the Arabic language problem..
    sorry for the blur in some parts...i have an old Samsung cam and i was holding it all the time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czIn...ature=youtu.be
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Typing02.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Typing03.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	749Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Typing04.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	750

I took the above screen shots on PC with the Print Screen Key, while using the program BlueStacks 2, to play Invasion.
    I get the same results when I use my USB keyboard attached to my 2012 Nexus 7 tablet. I can't see what I type, until after I hit send.
    This never was an issue before the update on either my Nexus 7, or playing the game on BlueStacks..

And on BlueStacks I play the game in tablet mode, so I can play the game full screen.. aka, landscape mode.. Rather than the vertical position.. This has never affected the typing or any other aspect of the game, as far as how it works.. It just looks much better to me full screen in tablet mode..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 01-14-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Typing05.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	752

Now here is a screen shot with the onscreen keyboard enabled.. There used to be a chat box at top of screen when typing, but now all the typed letters are located in the middle of the screen, and are covered up by the on screen keyboard..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 01-14-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M. Shiple View Post
    Thanks ^__^
    here is the video...it shows the lock screen problem and system UI lower bar and in the end is the Arabic language problem..
    sorry for the blur in some parts...i have an old Samsung cam and i was holding it all the time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czIn...ature=youtu.be
    Hi Ali! Thank you for the video. Our tech team is checking your issue now. Please give us some time. Thanks!