Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Porblems] In the new Update..

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    Attachment 752

Now here is a screen shot with the onscreen keyboard enabled.. There used to be a chat box at top of screen when typing, but now all the typed letters are located in the middle of the screen, and are covered up by the on screen keyboard..
    Hi Philip! We are investigating the unseen chat box issue now. As for this issue, may I ask if it happens in your table or on BlueStacks 2?

i have bluestacks too but i getting spammed with chinese aadvirsting on bluestacks how u got it without them? u payed?

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Amon View Post
    i have bluestacks too but i getting spammed with chinese aadvirsting on bluestacks how u got it without them? u payed?
    Please click Report button to report this issue. We will deal with it. Thanks!

Um....be aware,use of bluestacks,for some reason,constitutes a violation of the TOS. Its something they T4F can ban you for.

Cant get troops From guild mine. I cant se March. But i can see troops in guild mine.

Yes I paid for BlueStacks. It was only .99 cents for 12 months of spam free bliss.. And yes this problem with no text happens on both my Nexus 7 tablet and BlueStack 2.. latest version.. I'm running lollipop on my tablet as well, if that matters... I really prefer playing it on Bluestacks, because it is much easier to read on a full screen. I'm 45 and my eyes aren't what they used to be, but I've been a gamer since the Atari 2600 days. I'm an addict.. lol I will try and see if I can get a video of how it looks on my tablet and post it as well..

On my tablet, the no text while typing only occurs when I have my usb keyboard plugged in, but if I use the onscreen keyboard, it all works as it should.. Just to clarify things.
    Also my Nexus 7, is the original 8GB wi-fi only 2012 model with 1GB of ram, as opposed to the now 2GB ram models.. I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem or not...

But before this last update both my tablet and Bluestacks, typed and played the game perfectly..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 01-15-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M. Shiple View Post
    Thanks ^__^
    here is the video...it shows the lock screen problem and system UI lower bar and in the end is the Arabic language problem..
    sorry for the blur in some parts...i have an old Samsung cam and i was holding it all the time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czIn...ature=youtu.be
    Sorry for the delay, Ali. We have fixed the issue on the update. Please try to download the latest version to check if your issues are solve. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    Attachment 752

Now here is a screen shot with the onscreen keyboard enabled.. There used to be a chat box at top of screen when typing, but now all the typed letters are located in the middle of the screen, and are covered up by the on screen keyboard..
    Hi Philip! Sorry for the delay. As for your issue, we are only responsible for in game issues. Physical keyboard doesn't belong to our game settings, therefore we could not deal with this issue. We kindly suggest you to play our game with devices like phone or tablet. Game run by simulator will cause many trouble. Thanks for understanding!