Thread: I cant get my troops out of the supermine

I cant get my troops out of the supermine

I sentido all o my troops to our guild supermine but for some reason I cant get them out, it shows 1/3 but them I press on it, its show nothing, can you help?

Nickname: Jc18able
    Zone:123

Try restarting your game and checking the map after a few seconds and see if that works.

It usually does for me
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Try restarting your game and checking the map after a few seconds and see if that works.

It usually does for me
    It worked only the first time.... Them it didnt the only way is to left the guild anf then get accpeted again

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos Silvestre Ch View Post
    It worked only the first time.... Them it didnt the only way is to left the guild anf then get accpeted again
    Sorry for the trouble. Could you please post some screenshots of it? This issue is generally caused by the delay of internet. But since you cannot solve it by restarting, we need more information for investigation. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the trouble. Could you please post some screenshots of it? This issue is generally caused by the delay of internet. But since you cannot solve it by restarting, we need more information for investigation. Thanks!
    I have same problem.

Hi guys! If your issue cannot be solved b restarting, please contact us from CS in game. Please provide the UTC time when you sent your troops to super mine. We will check for you. Thanks!