Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The new update

I dont think its a connection issue , because ive downloaded like 3 games and playing them on the same connection and their working great
    And yesterday i was able to play the game also on the same connection
    Its weird that you guys havent found a solution yet
    Specially when i get a notification that my base is being attacked twice and i cant enter the game.

Jameel is right. You (Invasion CS) are always quick to blame the connection. Everything else works on my iPad; Facebook, Internet (Safari), ALL the other Games that I play, mail, Viber, What's App, iMessage... Everything. Also if it was the connection then it would time out. Nothing happens, it stops at 82% and that is it. No time out, no failed to connect to server, nothing.
    Last edited by OPiE24; 01-16-2016 at 08:35 AM.

I forgot to mention the numerous times uninstalling and reinstalling...that means the connection is good too (reinstalling)!

I have the same issue too. Looks like binding to fb account issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameel AbouSaleh View Post
    What device do you use OPiE24?
    iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2

I still can't get into the game!

Is anyone working on this? If I get zeroed there isn't enough compensation to bring them back.

Hola buenas, alguien me podria decir si se esta haciendo algo al respecto, es que no consigo entrar sino es con wifi y ya me han atacado y no se me avisa por mensaje ya que como solo funciona con wifi no me llegan los mensajes ni avisos.
    Gracias.