Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zone vs Zone Manual?

Question Zone vs Zone Manual?

ZvZ is a HUGE new feature that has been active for a few rounds now, yet t4f has yet to release any kind of official post about the guidelines/rules of how it works.

I understand the point system. That is very clearly stated. But there are other things that we need to know.

1- Can one member port over and occupy tiles so others can use territory ports instead of advanced?

2- If someone from an outside zone captures the monument:
    A- How do they defend it once ZvZ is over?
    B- Can they assign all the government officer positions?
    C- Can they stay in the Zone they captured the monument?

3- If you are in a Zone when the walls come up, do you just get random ported back to your zone? Or your last location?

I am sure I can think of more questions later, but this really needs to be discussed.

PeaceMaker80, Z34, wu9

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    1- Can one member port over and occupy tiles so others can use territory ports instead of advanced?
    I believe it's the same system as in any zone during pvp and non-pvp.

A. The people that have ported into the zone during pvp gets ported back to their zone once the walls go back up, and the original government can reclaim it I believe.
    B. Not sure because I have never been apart of the government.
    C. I don't believe so considering that the answer to A. happens.

3- If you are in a Zone when the walls come up, do you just get random ported back to your zone? Or your last location?
    I remember reading something about this, but I've forgotten what happens, sorry :P
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

ZvZ is a HUGE new feature that has been active for a few rounds now, yet t4f has yet to release any kind of official post about the guidelines/rules of how it works.

I understand the point system. That is very clearly stated. But there are other things that we need to know.

I am sure I can think of more questions later, but this really needs to be discussed.

PeaceMaker80, Z34, wu9
    Sorry for the delay of reply.
    1.Yes, he can.
    A-They could defend when ZVZ in over. But the troops will come back to the original zone when the War License expires. Therefore it's rather hard to keep the monument.
    B.Yes.
    C.No.
    3.When the walls come up, the event is over. But you will be randomly ported back to your zone when your war license expires. So be careful, your enemy can also stay in the zone when the walls come up as long as his license doesn't expires.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the delay of reply.
    1.Yes, he can.
    A-They could defend when ZVZ in over. But the troops will come back to the original zone when the War License expires. Therefore it's rather hard to keep the monument.
    B.Yes.
    C.No.
    3.When the walls come up, the event is over. But you will be randomly ported back to your zone when your war license expires. So be careful, your enemy can also stay in the zone when the walls come up as long as his license doesn't expires.

How long are the Zone V.S. Zone wars again? Are they 24 hours or is it just 12? And the occurrence is every few weeks or just at random decision by Tap4Fun?
    Last edited by Asian; 01-14-2016 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Typo
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Thank you for your answers. But this answer spawned a new question. What is a "war license"? And how do you get it? And how do you make it last longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    I believe it's the same system as in any zone during pvp and non-pvp.

A. The people that have ported into the zone during pvp gets ported back to their zone once the walls go back up, and the original government can reclaim it I believe.
    B. Not sure because I have never been apart of the government.
    C. I don't believe so considering that the answer to A. happens.

I remember reading something about this, but I've forgotten what happens, sorry :P
    Thank You Asian! I appreciate you taking the time to answer. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    How long are the Zone V.S. Zone wars again? Are they 24 hours or is it just 12? And the occurrence is every few weeks or just at random decision by Tap4Fun?
    Hi Asian! Sorry that we need to take many factors into consideration while making ZVZ. We are not sure about the exact time. We kindly suggest you to check in Activity. Thanks!

Thank you for your answers. But this answer spawned a new question. What is a "war license"? And how do you get it? And how do you make it last longer?
    War license is like a buff. You are given a war license when you teleported to another zone. The expiration time is 5 hours and there is no way to keep it longer. Every time when you move to another zone, you will get the war license.

War license is like a buff. You are given a war license when you teleported to another zone. The expiration time is 5 hours and there is no way to keep it longer. Every time when you move to another zone, you will get the war license.
    So if I teleport to a zone 1 minute before ZvZ is over, I can stay in that Zone for 4 hours and 59 minutes? Even though the walls are up?

So if I teleport to a zone 1 minute before ZvZ is over, I can stay in that Zone for 4 hours and 59 minutes? Even though the walls are up?
    Yes, that's how it works.