Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: When do you want to play the game most?

Its very similar to game of war (gow). Only thing that us different is to get VIP you need to buy instead of starting automatically when you start the game.

Juego cuando estoy descansando o cuando me siento aburrido en mi casa... Me gusta mucho este juego, y tambin me gusta mucho el tiempo de PvP... Zona 123 Mayor Armand

I play 24/7 serious addiction to hanging out with my international friends. Always someone on to talk to. Zone 22 guild td! Commander JessieMae74

Mostly anytime, peaking at midnight and also around 6pm central time. This game is kickass

At sleeping and durig breaks when iam studying

I think it depends really on where your from timings of events can be different for everyone's time zones so sometimes it's a case of get stuck in when as one can. But any time is good to play Invasion lol much love D.C

I like to play most when I am at work. It helps me to break the boredom. My job can be slow at times, and it makes the day go by.

Cada que hay oportunidad Con las notificaciones estamos pendientes de los movimientos que se requieran

All the time, it is very interesting game