Thread: A complant filied against me

A complant filied against me

Hello i hardly ever speak in zone chat but for some reason i received a mail from the system that there was a complant that i was usuing bad language in zone chat, why did i get that mail when i dont ever hardly speak in zone chat

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Norton View Post
    Hello i hardly ever speak in zone chat but for some reason i received a mail from the system that there was a complant that i was usuing bad language in zone chat, why did i get that mail when i dont ever hardly speak in zone chat
    Greetings Tyler..

As for the mail its autorespond for Reporting...some players on the Chat reported about your words as bad language..
    Thanks.
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Hi Tyler! As for your issue, if you want to know the reason, you'd better contact in game CS. We will check if there is something wrong for you. Thanks!

How do i speak to in game customer service and as far as bad words i dont even cuss my family forbids it and i wouldnt cuss to anyone

How do i speak to in game customer service and as far as bad words i dont even cuss my family forbids it and i wouldnt cuss to anyone
    Just click More-Customer Service. Please don't worry. We will investigate it for you. Thanks!