Thread: [Solution][Not official] Android Screen bug

[Solution][Not official] Android Screen bug

Greetings all comrade
    First this is UNOFFICIAL solution for the problem and its only temporary one until new update fix.
    Second : am not related to Invasion or T4F companies ... am just a player as you
    Third: You gonna do this on your OWN RISK ,,, I and T4F/Invasion are not responsible for anything and NO-ONE will take responsible for your action.

Now:
    As you may all know we`re face a "bug" in game UI...its not really a bug or error..
    The type of devices affected by the most is Android/Xperia Devices...
    The problem is the lower bar which contain main function of the game [more][missions][world] etc is hidden BEHIND original android Bar..the game bar still exist but its overlapped by other..

Can you fix it? NO,i can`t. Only T4F/Invasion Developer are able to fix it..am only gonna show you how to do a temporary solution.
    What do we need?
    1-Android 3.x.x/4.x.x Device
    2-Root
    3-Google play

Go to G-P and search for app named "Full!screen" it`s a small app (around 3 Mb total) and install it.
    after the installation complete go to the home and run it !
    after running it it will promote for SuperUser access ... approve it..
    Now the only thing we need to do is to Enable fullscreen mode ...
    After it go to the game and continue your invasion comrade..and have fun ^_^
    ScreenShot:

Some [as me] may facing problem with the last raw in the keyboard is not showing...i actually don`t know why this is happening YET. but its fine as long as i can rejoin my friends and play
    *TIPS*

If you want to go back to the old System UI just press long on Home (Bottom right) .
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Great work around! I bet there are a lot of players that are very thankful for your post. And since no one else has said thank you, I will.

THANK YOU. :-)

Great well-detailed post my friend! I'd just suggest changing the color of fullscreen due to it being a very light color which I could only see when I highlighted it. Other than that, good job
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Wow! Thank you so much, Ali! You are describing it with every details. We hope players could get this issue temporarily. Currently we are still working on this issue. We will try our best to fix it soon. Thank you again for your help! Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    Great work around! I bet there are a lot of players that are very thankful for your post. And since no one else has said thank you, I will.

THANK YOU. :-)
    Thank you John,, I hope it really help the player as it help me..and thank you for your kindness ^__^
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Great well-detailed post my friend! I'd just suggest changing the color of fullscreen due to it being a very light color which I could only see when I highlighted it. Other than that, good job
    Thank you Asian,,as for the name color i did it on purpose since [spoilers] BBcode are not active,,
    this method used for "No making ads for the app"...
    I really appreciate your concern feedback ..Thank you ..
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much, Ali! You are describing it with every details. We hope players could get this issue temporarily. Currently we are still working on this issue. We will try our best to fix it soon. Thank you again for your help! Good job!
    Thanks CS ,I posted it in hope of helping other player.
    Am waiting for more features in future updates ... Thank you Invasion team and keep great work
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...