Thread: Forum Account - Facebook Binding Issue

Question Forum Account - Facebook Binding Issue

About a week ago, I had finally remembered what username (I kept using email instead of "Asian") and password to use and I logged in, and I wanted to bind my Facebook account to this account, however there is an issue.

In the past I attempted to see if I could login through Facebook to get into my account, but it ended up generating its own account where it is bound to. When I attempted to unbind it through that account, there wasn't a prompt for it, so if I try to do it here, it says that it's currently in use by another account which is my Facebook lol.

Woot woot, 100th post and nao Sergeant Major
    Last edited by Asian; 01-15-2016 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Added a celebration note lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    About a week ago, I had finally remembered what username (I kept using email instead of "Asian") and password to use and I logged in, and I wanted to bind my Facebook account to this account, however there is an issue.

In the past I attempted to see if I could login through Facebook to get into my account, but it ended up generating its own account where it is bound to. When I attempted to unbind it through that account, there wasn't a prompt for it, so if I try to do it here, it says that it's currently in use by another account which is my Facebook lol.

Woot woot, 100th post and nao Sergeant Major
    Hi Asian! As for your issue, you cannot bind your current account to Facebook because it has already bound to another mail address. Then if you log in with Facebook, it will create a new account. So are you planing on unbind your current account and bind it to Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Asian! As for your issue, you cannot bind your current account to Facebook because it has already bound to another mail address. Then if you log in with Facebook, it will create a new account. So are you planing on unbind your current account and bind it to Facebook?
    Yes, I'd like to unbind that other account and bind it to this one instead.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Yes, I'd like to unbind that other account and bind it to this one instead.
    Sorry, Asian. The function to unbind forum account is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry, Asian. The function to unbind forum account is not available.
    That's ok. The correct email is bound at least so that's all that matters. Thanks for the info though!
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

That's ok. The correct email is bound at least so that's all that matters. Thanks for the info though!
    My pleasure!