Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQUEST] Merging VIP levels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question [REQUEST] Merging VIP levels

I have a question for the CS team.

I have multiple accounts with VIP status. Two of my biggest ones are in a zone I rarely take part in other than to be a farm for a guild so they can have my rss. Is there a way to merge my VIP statuses to my new main account? I have worked hard and spent a lot of money to get these VIP levels. I would even agree to letting you delete those bases after you take away the VIP levels and move them to my main account.

PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34
    [wu9] WarriorsUnited2

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    I have a question for the CS team.

I have multiple accounts with VIP status. Two of my biggest ones are in a zone I rarely take part in other than to be a farm for a guild so they can have my rss. Is there a way to merge my VIP statuses to my new main account? I have worked hard and spent a lot of money to get these VIP levels. I would even agree to letting you delete those bases after you take away the VIP levels and move them to my main account.

PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34
    [wu9] WarriorsUnited2
    Good luck. I asked them to move my diamonds, paid for diamonds, to my main account and they wouldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by OPiE24 View Post
    Good luck. I asked them to move my diamonds, paid for diamonds, to my main account and they wouldn't!
    That's part of why I am posting here. The CS response is much faster here. Not to mention, it should be brought to the Devs attention that PAYING customers should get the option to merge their accounts. These are not FREE accounts I am talking about. I have VIP on at least 5 accounts. Maybe more. But some of my accounts have went inactive because they are in a zone that I no longer play in.

I know and understand. I think I lost 30,000 diamonds because I stopped playing in one zone.

Quote Originally Posted by OPiE24 View Post
    I know and understand. I think I lost 30,000 diamonds because I stopped playing in one zone.
    OUCH!! Sorry to hear that!

Thanks! Life goes on and I still play my main account.

Hello guys! We are sorry for the trouble. Account merging is not available. If VIP account could be merged, some player might use this function as another way of selling account. It might cause many account disputes. We really appreciate your understanding towards this issue. Besides, we will forward your feedback. We will try to find if there is any other better way to make improvement. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hello guys! We are sorry for the trouble. Account merging is not available. If VIP account could be merged, some player might use this function as another way of selling account. It might cause many account disputes. We really appreciate your understanding towards this issue. Besides, we will forward your feedback. We will try to find if there is any other better way to make improvement. Thanks!
    How does merging VIP levels on all the accounts you own equate to account selling? And how does it cause account disputes? All of my accounts have purchased through the exact same google play account since the beginning. Really easy to tell that they are all mine.

As far as calculating VIP when you merge (I know that response is going to come up, so I will answer it now), you take all the diamonds I have purchased across the accounts I want merged, and set the VIP level accordingly on the account I want them set to, and set the other account(s) to VIP 0. No deleting of bases is needed unless you are going FULL merge, which would be a much bigger nightmare to figure out. But VIP merge should be a breeze.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    How does merging VIP levels on all the accounts you own equate to account selling? And how does it cause account disputes? All of my accounts have purchased through the exact same google play account since the beginning. Really easy to tell that they are all mine.

As far as calculating VIP when you merge (I know that response is going to come up, so I will answer it now), you take all the diamonds I have purchased across the accounts I want merged, and set the VIP level accordingly on the account I want them set to, and set the other account(s) to VIP 0. No deleting of bases is needed unless you are going FULL merge, which would be a much bigger nightmare to figure out. But VIP merge should be a breeze.
    According to current game settings, merging VIP is not available. You have enjoyed the VIP privileges in your previous account. Besides if this functions is available it will influence the game balance. Imagine that one player make a VIP4 in the first account. Then merging the VIP to a new account in a new zone. He could have many advantages over other players. If he continues to merge VIP level, it is impossible for new players to grow in a new zone. Thanks for understanding!

Nonsense! U ask this, i lost a war and power, but i have tons of diamonds there.i want to start a new game, pls gömme them for my new account 😊