Thread: No Reward for 1st rank in Research Center!?

No Reward for 1st rank in Research Center!?

I got first place in weekly donation in research center and didnt get any rewards!! Even though it listed 1st place reward as 3day speed up,coins and war simulator chips. I spent so many diamonds and no reward! That's ridiculous! I request a compensation for the diamonds I used up! Which was near 4000!

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreMercy View Post
    I got first place in weekly donation in research center and didnt get any rewards!! Even though it listed 1st place reward as 3day speed up,coins and war simulator chips. I spent so many diamonds and no reward! That's ridiculous! I request a compensation for the diamonds I used up! Which was near 4000!
    I have noticed that they didn't send it out yet. Maybe there is just a delay. This is a new feature. And it has only been an hour since it closed.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    I have noticed that they didn't send it out yet. Maybe there is just a delay. This is a new feature. And it has only been an hour since it closed.
    Yes, they have to award it to every single guild with the research center in every single zone too.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I got mine

i personally think the cap of 50000 should be a bit lowered to 25k or so or no 50k rule just the top ranks its crazy 500k for the week u have to spend dia to get that

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreMercy View Post
    Hi! The reward might be delayed. If you still don't get any, please contact in game CS and provide the time we will check the reward for you. Please don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Amon View Post
    i personally think the cap of 50000 should be a bit lowered to 25k or so or no 50k rule just the top ranks its crazy 500k for the week u have to spend dia to get that
    Hi Markus! Thanks for your suggestion. But it might be unfair to big guild because the competition is more fierce there. Besides the donation will only cost some food. And higher requirement for the reward will encourage ppl to participate in the donation more. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Markus! Thanks for your suggestion. But it might be unfair to big guild because the competition is more fierce there. Besides the donation will only cost some food. And higher requirement for the reward will encourage ppl to participate in the donation more. Thanks for your understanding!
    If that is the case, then why not remove the limit of donations? Or increase the limit to double or triple? That will cause people to participate more as well.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34