Thread: Game keeps freezing

Game keeps freezing

Every 20 mins my game freezes and won't let me type either all my other apps allow me to type with out a issue please fix this

i had the same problem but its shows me Google Play service is not responding and then the game goes back to normal..dont know really why ...but i frozen that app -__-
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Possible Cache issue

The constant lock up, or as I think of it, lag, seems to be caused with cache overflow or something.. On my Nexus 7, I have the original 2012 model. It only has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage space. When I notice the game starting to bog down, I exit the game and goto my Apps menu, and I clear the cache for the Invasion game, then I reload the game, and all is fine. I repeat this process as often as needed. But I typically play this game on BlueStacks because it runs 10x better on it than my tablet, plus the screen of my PC is much larger than the 7" screen of my Nexus 7... But I'd try clearing the cache and see how that helps ya when it starts to bog down.. Just a suggestion..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Norton View Post
    Every 20 mins my game freezes and won't let me type either all my other apps allow me to type with out a issue please fix this
    Hi Tyler! Could you please give us more information? Freezing issue might be caused by different reason.
    1.What operation did you do before the crash?
    2.Have you done anything special which might cause the freezing except for typing?
    3.What is your device type and OS version?
    4.Could you please take a video of the freezing issue?

Meanwhile we kindly suggest you to try Philip's suggestion to clear the device cache and re-install. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    The constant lock up, or as I think of it, lag, seems to be caused with cache overflow or something.. On my Nexus 7, I have the original 2012 model. It only has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage space. When I notice the game starting to bog down, I exit the game and goto my Apps menu, and I clear the cache for the Invasion game, then I reload the game, and all is fine. I repeat this process as often as needed. But I typically play this game on BlueStacks because it runs 10x better on it than my tablet, plus the screen of my PC is much larger than the 7" screen of my Nexus 7... But I'd try clearing the cache and see how that helps ya when it starts to bog down.. Just a suggestion..
    Hi Philip! Thanks for your help. We kindly note you that we do not advocate you to play our game on simulator. Thanks!

Game contained to freeze or show its in responsive what is going on

Game contained to freeze or show its in responsive what is going on
    We really want to help you with your issue but we need your cooperation! Please give us more details as we listed above. Thanks!

As far as your questions 1.LG G Stylo 6.0 marshmellow 2.it only happens when i go to type 3.when am chatting or sending mail to another player

As far as your questions 1.LG G Stylo 6.0 marshmellow 2.it only happens when i go to type 3.when am chatting or sending mail to another player
    Sorry for the delay and. We have checked your device information. We found that the device RAM is 1GB. Our game is compatible with device with RAM 1GB above and OS system 3.0 above, in order to bring players a better gameplay. It seems that your device is not compatible with our game. Devices with RAM 1G might not run our game perfectly. That's why your have confronted the crash issue frequently. We kindly suggest you to use another device to play our game. Or you could clear the cache or close other apps background running to leave more space for our game. Thanks for your understanding!