Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond mine invites

Diamond mine invites

What is going on with diamond mine invite function? Its not allowing me to send invites to my facebook friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Kuehner View Post
    What is going on with diamond mine invite function? Its not allowing me to send invites to my facebook friends.
    You are connected to Facebook correct? And since it isn't sending it, what occurs when you attempt to send a request? Is there a gui that pops up saying that it failed, or does nothing happen at all?
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    You are connected to Facebook correct? And since it isn't sending it, what occurs when you attempt to send a request? Is there a gui that pops up saying that it failed, or does nothing happen at all?
    Nothing happens at all
    . I click on the +and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Perkins Kuehner View Post
    Nothing happens at all
    . I click on the +and nothing
    I have unbound it and have uninstalled game from device

there was a maintance since today i can do it again screen appears after 1-10 seconds

Hi guys! We have sent system mails about the diamond mine maintenance. You were unable to invite friends during the maintenance. Now the maintenance is over, you could enjoy the invite function as normal. Please kindly have a check.

Still can't invite and no friends show up to send to

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Berry View Post
    Still can't invite and no friends show up to send to
    We have tested the invite function and it works. Could you please take a screenshot of it?

It won't let me attach a ss as I'm on a phone

Please click full site then you could see the attach function.