Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error #5005 prevents me from entering the game do 2 weeks.

Exclamation Error #5005 prevents me from entering the game do 2 weeks.

I could give some reference or some other method that will help me to access my account? in this forum I've been 2 weeks. but they are unable to rinse water.

I have posted around Central magnificent of 4 photos including that contains the error. which gives me the system when prevents me accesad and even with all this took two weeks with serious difficulties.

If you know of options you can write to the face book.
    Ujierdemaya Mayaguez

[Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	768ATTACH=CONFIG]767[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Thank you for any help or advice you can offer to find a solution. Since I have $700 or $800 dollars in the account.

Hi! We are always here to help you. But from your screenshot, it's not any login issue. The error page only shows that you are using bound FB and Tap4fun account to bind to a new account. If you want to get on your account, you need first to make sure if your account is bound or not.
    1.If yes, go to More-Account-Switch Account to get back on your account.
    2.If not, contact in game CS and we will help you get your account back.
    We really appreciate your cooperation!

Please don't post your receipt here for keeping your account safely. Please try our suggestion for solving your issue. Thanks!

I have contacted them since day 1. I regret to say that I have not seen results.

It is sad to know that they have a few channels to help. But that took two weeks asking for help and not miss anything by my. Nothing.

I'm not complaining you. Since he has given an excellent service. I complain about that took two weeks unless I offer solutions.

It is uncomfortable to know that there are mechanisms of assistance and with me have not used any.

a hug and wish to resolve this badly understood as soon as possible to play normally

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    I'm not complaining you. Since he has given an excellent service. I complain about that took two weeks unless I offer solutions.

It is uncomfortable to know that there are mechanisms of assistance and with me have not used any.

a hug and wish to resolve this badly understood as soon as possible to play normally
    I am always here to help you. I have given solution on your issue when you first posted your issue. But you just keep ignoring my reply and refusing to cooperate. Please try my suggestion to fix your issue. Or you could contact in game CS to seek for help. Thanks!

You speak as if I paid ubiese $800 dollars to chat in a forum.

I told him that their solutions are not effective.

Also I have told that you took two weeks with this problem.

From my position, there are no solutions.

You as a representative of invasion forces me to wait. are two weeks not you enough? do you not think that it starts to abuse?

Thank you for your kindness. I'm here because I want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    You speak as if I paid ubiese $800 dollars to chat in a forum.

I told him that their solutions are not effective.

Also I have told that you took two weeks with this problem.

From my position, there are no solutions.

You as a representative of invasion forces me to wait. are two weeks not you enough? do you not think that it starts to abuse?

Thank you for your kindness. I'm here because I want to play.
    The thing is that we have given you the suggestion but you never told us if it works for you. We value all our customers. As for your issue, it seems that the best way currently is to contact us from in game CS, then we could get your information for better investigation. Please go to More-Customer Service to contact us and we will try our best to help you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    The thing is that we have given you the suggestion but you never told us if it works for you. We value all our customers. As for your issue, it seems that the best way currently is to contact us from in game CS, then we could get your information for better investigation. Please go to More-Customer Service to contact us and we will try our best to help you. Thanks!
    He can't get into the game so that will not work. Please just type Invasion customer service into google I'm sure that will get you to where you need to be.