Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error #5005 prevents me from entering the game do 2 weeks.

I admire them. you are honestly the best. They have a special word game. I have two and a half weeks in this forum and not have echo nothing. But as if this were not enough now send me to roll down all the intermet. The invasion game sends me with you. I think that you are responsible to bring solutions. Otherwise you are would be making a mockery of me this week and a half in which hopes have sold me.

is this a help forum that do not give help? is that what you trying to say? be this mocking of my? or it makes a mockery of honest community playing invasion?

in such case because I hope so much to say so?

to collect the temite was instant to allow me to play took week and a half and now sends me to roll over the internet?

Do you play the hot potato?

from day one or this is it occurred now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post
    is this a help forum that do not give help? is that what you trying to say? be this mocking of my? or it makes a mockery of honest community playing invasion?

to collect the temite was instant to allow me to play took week and a half and now sends me to roll over the internet?

You have been given ideas and ways that could help you solve your problem, and if nothing is working for you then too bad. (I don't know how else to put it) This forum has attempted to grant you assistance, however if it isn't working in your scenario, then you might just have to improvise if you really want to play the game.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Ujierdemaya Mayaguez View Post

I am really sorry for all the inconvenience. As for your issue, we could not obverse any login issue from your screenshot. All we could know is that you are using a bound FB and T4F account to bind a new account. To help you solve your issue is our biggest aspiration. For better investigation, we kindly suggest you to contact us from in game CS. If you cannot get on game, just click Can't Login at the top left corner of the loading page or you could just send your mail to us to support@contact.tap4fun.com to give as much details as you could. We will try our best to help you. Thanks for your cooperation!