Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Leave your comments on 1.28.0

pls allow us to port in zone of our guild we want to join in.higher or lower level of hq,and pls fix the lag

You might want to wind down the PVP to be held on a weekly basis.

Upgraded tp new version great but still lot of issue still arise and not fully fixed. Lagging...jammed.....slow starting loging. Should focus on this factor. But great UI. One that I noticed that bad compare from previous version....war simulator lagging after loging. Msg appear still download. Please fixed this issue. Zone 122 MRP10524246

El juego es excelente e notado que en estos dias a habido problemas en la mina de diamantes en recuperar los premios de los cofres y habeces te tumba el juego o blinkea la pantalla

The game is good. Thank you everyone, players and crews. But I have one question: why player with 20... 40... 100 lvl beat player with 1-5... 10 lvl? Creaters and crew, please, can you do some levels of fight? For example player with 1 lvl can take part in battles with 5 lvl's players max. And 5 lvl's players - min. with 1 lvl's players and max with 10 lvl's players ets. Then, on my opinion, the game will be more interesting. Thank you for attantion.

Good upgrade.

My only suggestion is the players could march recall a RALLY.

Thank you,

FranzEJ

Need to be able to gift without being VIP