Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave your comments on 1.28.0

Well can you unlock the training base for the new improvement?... I want to see what's that like... Actually everything from the guild buildings...

عاوزينه عربي عشان نكمل

Quit raising the points to win the events and give us some decent prizes again

Yesss todo el juego esta muy bien muy entretenido posibilidad de conocer buena gente

Muy buen juego y la nueva actualización mucho mejor

BanHammer z108

I would like to see a way to earn sandbox tokens like you do with the simulator

Also fix the ungodly power difference between Chinese and non-chinese players.
    ^^^^ you fix this one and you got a loyal player. This alone has made me close to quitting several times. I have a Chinese member in my guild who told me he spent about 19$ american to get his HQ to lvl 18 and close to 10 mil power. I KNOW it would have cost me an ass ton more to get to the same spot so I don't bother spending money. Change the power balance to be more fair and you will keep a lot more players interested

Bring new weapons and are plane?

I logged in this morning and went to work on my base and ended up having to rebuild my armory because one of them no longer existed so I ended up using all my speedups rebuilding

Nice improvments on thé UI ... More différent units would be appreciated... Especially spies, assassin n seals with restricted building attacks