Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Loaded Resource Accounts For Sale :(

  1. #1

    Angry Loaded Resource Accounts For Sale :(

    Since zone 11, I have played long hours and EARNED my way up in this game. As of late, myself and many other commanders have noticed the ACCOUNT FOR SALE spams in zone chat.
    It's not hard to find this problem. Just enter the zone chat in any zone around UTC 9:00 and watch the Chinese ads appear.
    The ads usually contain the number of resources, amount of speedups the account has, and the price to purchase the account(s). The ads also contain the letters 'qq' followed by a 10 digit ˝umeric code.
    The qq code is referring to the Chinese website qq.com and the 10 digits are the member ID.
    A good example of this is the current government of zone 115 [G-U]. They can be seen spamming these ads there in zone chat.
    Please look into this because I am tired of losing players.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Dam I'm lucky because I haven't seen those around in ages in my zone.

    Invasion is aware of this, and I believe all they need to do is to filter out any words involving "selling account" with a currency and quantity so it's blocked out. However I don't know if that would work out too well considering that a very annoying issue with the filter occurred in the past.

    I hope this gets worked out soon.
    AND HIS NAME IS...




    Asian

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    Since zone 11, I have played long hours and EARNED my way up in this game. As of late, myself and many other commanders have noticed the ACCOUNT FOR SALE spams in zone chat.
    It's not hard to find this problem. Just enter the zone chat in any zone around UTC 9:00 and watch the Chinese ads appear.
    The ads usually contain the number of resources, amount of speedups the account has, and the price to purchase the account(s). The ads also contain the letters 'qq' followed by a 10 digit ˝umeric code.
    The qq code is referring to the Chinese website qq.com and the 10 digits are the member ID.
    A good example of this is the current government of zone 115 [G-U]. They can be seen spamming these ads there in zone chat.
    Please look into this because I am tired of losing players.
    Thanks
    Thank you for your help for building a favorable game environment. We are sorry for the trouble. We are always working on solving this issue. Any resource selling account will be banned from the game once found. Please click the report button and we will deal with it seriously. Thanks for your understanding!

  4. #4
    If you report the player for "selling rss or accounts" then it will be dealt with promptly.

  5. #5
    Sergeant Major john35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    If you report the player for "selling rss or accounts" then it will be dealt with promptly.
    That's good to know. I have worked damn near a full time job since I started playing this game building all my bases. LOL So if someone can come along and just buy a tricked out acct and I don't even have a 21 out of my 10-11 accts yet, that would be bad for business. Luckily I have only seen one acct in our zone that did that. And the entire zone lit it on fire. ha ha ha. It doesn't have rss any more. :-P
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

  6. #6
    This player is using some kind of 'bot' app to post his account for sale in z115 chat. One add every 30 seconds for over 5 hours. Zone chat cannot even be used today because of this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-01-25-05-51-39.jpg  

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    This player is using some kind of 'bot' app to post his account for sale in z115 chat. One add every 30 seconds for over 5 hours. Zone chat cannot even be used today because of this.
    Hello InTheWoods!

    If this is still occurring, I'd suggest getting as many people as you can to report that account so hopefully it stops ASAP. I wish it wasn't a thing to, but some of us will have to deal with it
    AND HIS NAME IS...




    Asian

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    This player is using some kind of 'bot' app to post his account for sale in z115 chat. One add every 30 seconds for over 5 hours. Zone chat cannot even be used today because of this.
    Sorry for the trouble. We kindly suggest you to click Report button. Pls believe that we will deal with it soon. Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •