Thread: Game glitched/lagging out due to server

Angry Game glitched/lagging out due to server

In the middle of PVP your game glitched out. I was being attacked on a tile being flipped fast. Went to recall and game glitched or froze. Lost 1.5 million in power and 46,500 T3 Cannons. This is crap. Cant repair and now i get to spend the next 25 days rebuilding cannons due to game server lagging or glitching. Unacceptable.

YTown
    Zone 70
    WaR Guild

I'm sorry but I'm unsure of how Invasion could help you with this issue, but what I'd do is to contact them via Customer Service in-game and see if they can help in any way possible.

Best Wishes!

-Asian
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kukuk View Post
    In the middle of PVP your game glitched out. I was being attacked on a tile being flipped fast. Went to recall and game glitched or froze. Lost 1.5 million in power and 46,500 T3 Cannons. This is crap. Cant repair and now i get to spend the next 25 days rebuilding cannons due to game server lagging or glitching. Unacceptable.

YTown
    Zone 70
    WaR Guild
    Hi Jason! Sorry for your loss. For lag issue, we kindly you play our game under stable and strong network. Besides please clear your cache to leave more space for running our game. And you could contact us from in game CS and provide the screenshot of your issue, we will check further for you. Thanks for your cooperation!

I know i have a strong and stable network. I am in the industry of network design and am cisco gold certified. This has nothing to do with on my side. This is issue is arising from you servers. As for providing screen shot through CS would be awesome except the will not upload due to the platform you are currently running.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kukuk View Post
    I know i have a strong and stable network. I am in the industry of network design and am cisco gold certified. This has nothing to do with on my side. This is issue is arising from you servers. As for providing screen shot through CS would be awesome except the will not upload due to the platform you are currently running.
    Really sorry for the trouble. You could provide the screenshot or video in last stage of sending mail. Please kindly have a check. Thanks!