Thread: On Going Bug Porting Before Attack Arrives

On Going Bug Porting Before Attack Arrives

Ok This is ridiculous and continues to occur. Opposing individuals have sent an attack and I have random or Terr ported away.

My Screen on the Base Still shows incoming attack even when My HWQ is in a New location. Then they attack takes place and the report shows my old location.

The March never even has to come to my new location or return from it.

I am Sure I am not the only one experiencing this!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Rader View Post
    Ok This is ridiculous and continues to occur. Opposing individuals have sent an attack and I have random or Terr ported away.

My Screen on the Base Still shows incoming attack even when My HWQ is in a New location. Then they attack takes place and the report shows my old location.

The March never even has to come to my new location or return from it.

I am Sure I am not the only one experiencing this!
    Hi Nathan. This is not a bug. The only way to deflect an incoming attack is to shield.

If you port away, the attack becomes immediate.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Ok So I can Attack from across the Map and if the individual does not shield any attempt to port in that 2 hour march speeds my march to attack up?

That is a Bug. And If The Attack takes place while my HQ is at the New location the attackers units should have been ported as well and return from that location not the now empty location.

Additionally it should work the same way with recalling a Gather or Camp. Instead of allowing it make the attack immediate as you said.

As long as the battle is not in progress it makes no sense not to be able to use all tactics and options avail.
    Last edited by Nathan Rader; 01-26-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Rader View Post
    Ok So I can Attack from across the Map and if the individual does not shield any attempt to port in that 2 hour march speeds my march to attack up?

That is a Bug. And If The Attack takes place while my HQ is at the New location the attackers units should have been ported as well and return from that location not the now empty location.

Additionally it should work the same way with recalling a Gather or Camp. Instead of allowing it make the attack immediate as you said.

As long as the battle is not in progress it makes no sense not to be able to use all tactics and options avail.
    Hi Nathan! This is really a game setting. Please check the notice in game. Whenever you are using a teleport, the system will give you a warning: " When the enemy is scouting/attacking your base, use teleport will result that the enemy's march instantly reaches at your base. Proceed?". This is because when the enemy is scouting or attacking your base, he has locked your base as your target. Thus teleporting will not help you to protect your base. You could use shield to protect your base or use other methods to hide your troops, such as a fake rally or sending your troops away. Thanks for your understanding!

If you give some thought to it....it can be used to your advantage. Also,it works when doing resource trades