Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double bind problem!

double bind problem!

İ will try to be as clear as possible.
    İ started game, bind it with a friends FB.everything fine.
    İ had to give his FB back for personel reasons.i created a brand new FB .
    İ went to mine and unbind. İ switched to FB application in my phone and log in my new FB .
    İ go back to already opened game and clicked mine, it was empty, i mean not bound,and i followed bind steps there, and bind to my new FB .mine works perfect no problem BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Whenever my friends changes his FB password, my game kicks me out. İt happens also when u reset the game. İ have to call HIM and ask for his FB password.
    Why i cant change bind???
    İ want to completely erase assosiation with his olduğu FB account.how can i do that?

This is the same for ppl in this way:
    When you give up a zone, you have to open a new FB account because you already bind your original FB . how many FB acc should we have to play this game??!!!?!!
    Last edited by Sevgi Ay; 01-18-2016 at 10:56 AM.

I've got a similar problem.

Changed fb accounts and now it's stuffed

Quote Originally Posted by Sevgi Ay View Post
    İ will try to be as clear as possible.
    İ started game, bind it with a friends FB.everything fine.
    İ had to give his FB back for personel reasons.i created a brand new FB .
    İ went to mine and unbind. İ switched to FB application in my phone and log in my new FB .
    İ go back to already opened game and clicked mine, it was empty, i mean not bound,and i followed bind steps there, and bind to my new FB .mine works perfect no problem BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Whenever my friends changes his FB password, my game kicks me out. İt happens also when u reset the game. İ have to call HIM and ask for his FB password.
    Why i cant change bind???
    İ want to completely erase assosiation with his olduğu FB account.how can i do that?

This is the same for ppl in this way:
    When you give up a zone, you have to open a new FB account because you already bind your original FB . how many FB acc should we have to play this game??!!!?!!
    Hi! Please don't worry about your issue. Thanks for explaining this issue clearly. But we still need more details.
    1.Do you bound your current game account to your friend's FB?
    2.When you are asking your friend's pw, where do you put it? The mine or the account login?
    We really want to save your time and trouble, therefore we have worked on diamonds mine unbound function. As this function just starts, we really appreciate your feedback towards this function. Please give me the details and we will investigate further. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Berry View Post
    I've got a similar problem.

Changed fb accounts and now it's stuffed
    May we ask if you meet the same issue just as Sevgi? Or could you please describe in more details? Thanks!

First i bound with my friends FB. Not to lose my game.
    Layer i unbound it in the mine, and bound a newly opened FB to the game,i did it in the mine. Binding was perfect. İ send invitations to FB friends.last binded FB works perfect.
    But, as my friend wanted to change his FB password which iş at first bounded to my game,but it should be irrelevant now, my game just kicks me out.
    İ start the game, it either starts with a guest or ask s me to log in VIA FB google or tap4 .
    İ chose FB. İt loads the game again but it doesnt accept my second bound FB. So i call him at midnight after server reset time, ask his FB (first bound account) pass and i can start the game.

Zone 131. MajinBuuu

What i did was,
    . Unbound my personal fb account.
    .created new Fb account and have about 200 friends from invasion on it.
    . Bound this new account to my mine.
    . To login into my invasion account I have to use my personal FB login but to share my mail to get diamonds it opens the user name and Pw screen and I have to put in my new FB account details. This is while in the game.

Zone 41 ÷din

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    May we ask if you meet the same issue just as Sevgi? Or could you please describe in more details? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevgi Ay View Post
    First i bound with my friends FB. Not to lose my game.
    Layer i unbound it in the mine, and bound a newly opened FB to the game,i did it in the mine. Binding was perfect. İ send invitations to FB friends.last binded FB works perfect.
    But, as my friend wanted to change his FB password which iş at first bounded to my game,but it should be irrelevant now, my game just kicks me out.
    İ start the game, it either starts with a guest or ask s me to log in VIA FB google or tap4 .
    İ chose FB. İt loads the game again but it doesnt accept my second bound FB. So i call him at midnight after server reset time, ask his FB (first bound account) pass and i can start the game.

Zone 131. MajinBuuu
    It seems that your game account is bound to your friend's FB. Diamond mine binding has nothing to do with the account binding. Therefore even you have unbound your diamond mine, your game account is still bound to your friend's FB. That's why you need to pw to get on game. Please contact us from in game CS and we will help you unbind your game account. Then your issue could be solved. Thanks!

What i did was,
    . Unbound my personal fb account.
    .created new Fb account and have about 200 friends from invasion on it.
    . Bound this new account to my mine.
    . To login into my invasion account I have to use my personal FB login but to share my mail to get diamonds it opens the user name and Pw screen and I have to put in my new FB account details. This is while in the game.

Zone 41 ÷din
    Hi Nathan! This is because diamond mien unbound will not cause game account unbound. If you need your game account unbound, please contact us from in game CS. We will help you with it. Thanks!

I've message CS following the un bind menu to un bind the FB account it's linked to. Will i then be able to bind it to my new FB account and not loose my account completely??!

I've message CS following the un bind menu to un bind the FB account it's linked to. Will i then be able to bind it to my new FB account and not loose my account completely??!
    Yes, you will not lose your account because of unbind. We will bind your account to your device after we unbind your account. Thanks!