Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Bully's -Make ya want to quit!!!

  1. #1

    Angry Bully's -Make ya want to quit!!!

    I'm in Zone 27, we have a few bad apples in the game that are ruining the entire gaming experience for everyone else in the zone. They can afford to buy their way to power, then go and attack everyone while they are collecting resources.. NAP doesn't matter to them.. This game is designed to have a Government body with a set of rules designed by that government for the zone to follow.. If we have people that consistently break those rules, and they are forcing those that can't afford to keep up with them, to quit the game completely, then there should be a way to banish them from the zone, or even the game. It isn't right to give the power of each zone having it's own set of rules, if there is no way to really punish the ones that break those rules, or to at least exile them to a new zone.. I've spent 6+months building my base up, and have been zeroed a few times, but if I move to a new zone, I will have to spend another 6+months to be at the same place I am now, as far as building structures are concerned.. Not to mention the loss of commanders that only come out at certain times of the year, if ever again. Those would be lost. The countless hours.. I've over 1000 hours in this game so far, and just because of 1 or 2 people in our zone, we have had 10 people quit the game completely and many more are considering it as well.. Not everyone is going to spend thousands on a game or be able to even spend that. Sure this is a war game, but if it is designed to be at war 24/7, then so be it, but it isn't.. That is why there are designated PVP times through out the week. The rest of the time is supposed to be used to grow your base, by utilizing the resources that are provided on the map. But when you have a few people with, what seems to be unlimited bank, ruin the game for everyone else on a budget, it is very frustrating. Frustration is not what I come to this game for. I play games to have fun, not worry about a second mortgage to just appease some A-hole that doesn't want to abide by the rules set forth in the zone.. This is one of the MAIN REASONS, there should be a way to at least PURCHASE a "Zone Port" for people with HQ over level 5. To get away from bullys, if there is no way to get rid of them...

  2. #2
    Sadly, I've seen this becoming a common occurrence across numerous zones. It's a really messed up situation to be in, but there isn't really a great solution to it. It's mainly up to your zone government to how they deal with the player (punish him by zeroing him, bad titles, ect.). If the government doesn't really do anything then you mainly have to rely on a high leveled player to stand up to the player bullying the zone. I know this isn't probably what you wanted to hear, but there is currently no rules against it.

    As far as having a zone teleport, I don't ever see that coming. That would be way too overpowered to be in-game. High leveled players would be able to use that to bully players across states which is even worse.

    Maybe you should try getting in contact with your government, or a really high leveled player. A few players with some nice rallies can take down any high leveled player.

  3. #3
    One of our bullys has been zeroed, but he just spends more $ on the game and continues his reign of terror.. Like I said not everyone has the $ to spend on the game as some do.. When you have people that have T4 army and no one else in zone has them. It is very hard to take down that person. It takes 10 people's accounts to be zeroed to hurt the t4 army, if all we have are T3.. But T4 with 6 marching slots and a seeming unlimited bank roll to afford more, is just unfair and is more OP, than any "Zone Port".. At least with a Zone Port, those that wish can leave and go somewhere else. The bully won't know where they went, unless by chance during a Z-v-Z they see you.. But as it stands now, if each zone is to have it's own set of rules, then the government body should have a little more power in making the bully stand down.. Whether it be a week suppression on the bully's account, so they can't attack, or a means for us to leave the zone.. I understand that Free to Play, turns out to be Pay to Win in alot of cases. But this shouldn't be the case in this game, since each zone is given a Government to apply rules to that zone.. Then the government should be able to apply a jail period to the ones being a complete a-hole... If the government cant enact a punishment that can control freaks with unlimited money, then why even have a government in charge of each zone.. Again.. Frustration Level at Max right now.. :/

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    One of our bullys has been zeroed, but he just spends more $ on the game and continues his reign of terror.. Like I said not everyone has the $ to spend on the game as some do.. When you have people that have T4 army and no one else in zone has them. It is very hard to take down that person. It takes 10 people's accounts to be zeroed to hurt the t4 army, if all we have are T3.. But T4 with 6 marching slots and a seeming unlimited bank roll to afford more, is just unfair and is more OP, than any "Zone Port".. At least with a Zone Port, those that wish can leave and go somewhere else. The bully won't know where they went, unless by chance during a Z-v-Z they see you.. But as it stands now, if each zone is to have it's own set of rules, then the government body should have a little more power in making the bully stand down.. Whether it be a week suppression on the bully's account, so they can't attack, or a means for us to leave the zone.. I understand that Free to Play, turns out to be Pay to Win in alot of cases. But this shouldn't be the case in this game, since each zone is given a Government to apply rules to that zone.. Then the government should be able to apply a jail period to the ones being a complete a-hole... If the government cant enact a punishment that can control freaks with unlimited money, then why even have a government in charge of each zone.. Again.. Frustration Level at Max right now.. :/
    Well a government with that much power is bound to abuse it. That's typically what happens, once one gets too much power, they tend to abuse it. It may be hard, but constantly zeroing the guy is probably the best bet. I'm sure at some point he will decide hes wasting too much money on the game to keep rebuilding. It would just take a lot of teamwork and coordination to overtake him. As I mentioned before, try to get the negative titles placed on him, those really do help a lot.

    Also, even a full t3 rally with the right commander talents can overpower t4's with less losses than you might think. Maybe one of these days ill be able to make a guide to show you what you can really do with t3's.

  5. #5
    Government with too much power? Most the complaints on the government is how they rule with an iron fist. Might is Right. We already have the corruption of power with the government in many areas. If we are to have a government in power that sets rules for the zone, then they should have the power to suppress trouble makers. Governments should be only a set amount of time, before it changes hands, and who ever is in power at the time of change, can't fight for the right to run a 2nd term, back to back.. This would help eliminate the so called might is right style government ruling.. 90 days in the Gov position seems fair. Back to Bullys and people that break rules.. We could also have a zone setup with JUST rule breakers in it.. Tap4Fun seem to enjoy creating new zones, so why not have one just for those types of people. Let them fight among themselves.. We kick people and suppress people now for language, but not for bullying. This is just not right.. People can say something, and if someone else FEELS offended by it, they can report them, but if someone plays the game in an unfair manner, in a way that it wasn't intended to be played, we are being suggested to just man up and this isn't right.. This is saying Might is Right, just with a different twist.. I can take racial slurs allllllll day long. IT doesn't effect my game one bit.. Language has never been a threat to me.. It is stupid to censor words.. I mean.. how many ways can you say "POOP" or "PEE"... All the words mean the EXACT same thing, yet the various spellings or pronunciations are offensive? Makes absolute no sense in my mind. But people do get very offended when it comes to their $ and a game.. If someone is forced to spend hundreds or thousands on a game, just to maintain, it is no longer a fun activity. It becomes a burden.. And will be dropped.. People will just go buy a $60 console game and be done with it. a one time fee and play until they bore of the game. Much more cost effective, in terms of fun to $ ratio... Invasion is a very well crafted game, and it needs a little refinement in dealing with trouble makers, to be a great game. It is now a good game.. 7 out of 10... Real close to greatness in my book.. But those 3 points can be misused to dominate the other 7 to make this a 3 out of 10 game real fast.. Abusers need to be taught a lesson, move them, or allow us to move, or suppress them.. One of those 3 options are the only way to raise the bar of this game.
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 01-27-2016 at 09:40 AM.

  6. #6
    do you know what I think would be cool to see? make a few zones where no one can spend any money. I think it would be an excellent experience. Not only would everyone be at an even keel, but I just want to see how the game would turn out.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    do you know what I think would be cool to see? make a few zones where no one can spend any money. I think it would be an excellent experience. Not only would everyone be at an even keel, but I just want to see how the game would turn out.
    I actually really like this idea. I would love to see a vanilla zone. Seeing different players' strategies would be really neat to see.

  8. #8
    Update on Bully stuff.. I've found myself a work around for Bullys that cost no troops and cost no real life money..
    Diamond Mine... I signed up to the Public Diamond Mine's Facebook page, and started adding friends for diamonds..
    Now after only 2 days I'm getting 1000 Diamonds each day from the mine.. This allows me to buy a 24hr bubble, and protection during nap times. I just monitor my resource gathering trips closely and I have no worries.. So even if I don't do a single fight, I can still have enough diamonds for shield, and then do the rebels and earn 2k diamonds + speed ups by getting to level 51 in rebels. Add in the War Sim each week for another 2k in diamonds. I'm all set for growing without any need to fear about my troops getting wiped before their time.. I still feel that there should be a Phantom Zone to send all trouble makers too, and let them fight it out there to their hearts content.. Or allow us to port to a new zone. But in the meantime, I've found myself a solution to help my nerves stay calm...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    Update on Bully stuff.. I've found myself a work around for Bullys that cost no troops and cost no real life money..
    Diamond Mine... I signed up to the Public Diamond Mine's Facebook page, and started adding friends for diamonds..
    Now after only 2 days I'm getting 1000 Diamonds each day from the mine.. This allows me to buy a 24hr bubble, and protection during nap times. I just monitor my resource gathering trips closely and I have no worries.. So even if I don't do a single fight, I can still have enough diamonds for shield, and then do the rebels and earn 2k diamonds + speed ups by getting to level 51 in rebels. Add in the War Sim each week for another 2k in diamonds. I'm all set for growing without any need to fear about my troops getting wiped before their time.. I still feel that there should be a Phantom Zone to send all trouble makers too, and let them fight it out there to their hearts content.. Or allow us to port to a new zone. But in the meantime, I've found myself a solution to help my nerves stay calm...
    I'm glad you found yourself a solution. It seems making the Diamond Mine for players was a great idea.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Also, even a full t3 rally with the right commander talents can overpower t4's with less losses than you might think. Maybe one of these days ill be able to make a guide to show you what you can really do with t3's.
    I doubt it....you would need a pretty dumb T4 commander leaving their troops exposed to a full rally to begin with...and secondly, most T4 commanders have more than a full march sitting at home - if they did indeed be foolish enough to leave them at home in case another T4 commander came knocking at the door.

    Im in zone40 and i can tell you now, the main guild, P2W sent four or five T4 commanders with just over 100mill power to zone 39 during the last zvz, they took on most of zone by themselves.....and won - and zone39 has commanders with over 400 mill power

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •