Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bully's -Make ya want to quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NormanD View Post
    I doubt it....you would need a pretty dumb T4 commander leaving their troops exposed to a full rally to begin with...and secondly, most T4 commanders have more than a full march sitting at home - if they did indeed be foolish enough to leave them at home in case another T4 commander came knocking at the door.

Im in zone40 and i can tell you now, the main guild, P2W sent four or five T4 commanders with just over 100mill power to zone 39 during the last zvz, they took on most of zone by themselves.....and won - and zone39 has commanders with over 400 mill power
    Well you have to think, sometimes they could be offline and not able to get in-game or they could even have so many troops that they are not able to protect them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Well you have to think, sometimes they could be offline and not able to get in-game or they could even have so many troops that they are not able to protect them all.
    -
    Indeed they could be offline due to the amount of maintenance that gets carried out on this game.

I have players in my guild with over 3 millions troops...mostly T3 and T4, the T4 are reined with those guild members who shield their farms, the remaining T3 are reined to smaller players in the guild.

Either way, these commanders with T4 are experienced enough on this game, many are ex Game of War players who finished high up in events

Anyway, everyone has their own views, you have yours i have mine, we'll agree on that.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Well a government with that much power is bound to abuse it. That's typically what happens, once one gets too much power, they tend to abuse it. It may be hard, but constantly zeroing the guy is probably the best bet. I'm sure at some point he will decide hes wasting too much money on the game to keep rebuilding. It would just take a lot of teamwork and coordination to overtake him. As I mentioned before, try to get the negative titles placed on him, those really do help a lot.

Also, even a full t3 rally with the right commander talents can overpower t4's with less losses than you might think. Maybe one of these days ill be able to make a guide to show you what you can really do with t3's.
    Please do! I believe such a guide would help those of us who are "grinders" instead of "buyers". Not that I haven't spent money... I have. Plenty. Just not nearly as much as the oppressive Chinese guild members.

Phillip, there is a solution to this issue just T4F has not gone forth with my idea. I played Clash of Kings for over a year and asked the developers to write a code that actually will only injure or damage your troops if your castle/base level is 3 or more levels lower than the attacker and allow only a certain amount of resources to be taken. 1 month later the game made that idea a reality. It was a great win for the little guy and made the game a little more tolerable. Please submit this idea to T4F as they only will look into it if they get enough interest. 1 voice is small but many can bring down a wall!
    Skorp05 Z60

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3678.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	987

This is a typical exchange in Zone 13 with members from two or three of the larger guilds. It was over a small misunderstanding about a gift from a balloon drop. They get their kicks out of threats and zeroing people, especially the wallet warriors who have paid for their power.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3678.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	987

This is a typical exchange in Zone 13 with members from two or three of the larger guilds. It was over a small misunderstanding about a gift from a balloon drop. They get their kicks out of threats and zeroing people, especially the wallet warriors who have paid for their power.

There are things we can do if we stand together. I am sick if being bullied. I was asked to change my flag to the Chinese flag rather then flying my American flag. As i am an american. Tuesday was our pvp and before it even started fb attacked a member of our guild before it even started. So i atacked him. He has t4s I dont. He got me, ok my fault. Today he got me because i would not fly the Chinese flag. So he zeroed me. So i talked to a lawyer today and showed him my phone and the game. With the game having rules and we paying for diamonds it is bulling. And we could have a class act law suit. I am sick of being bullied and putting money out the window. Its fine when its pvp or zvz. But at this point i want some it to stop. I really enjoy this game. Any one feeling the same way please let me know. Tinamsweet@outlook.com.

We have the same problem in zone 102 with NB. They have basically made my guild the enemy of the zone because we won't bow to them. It is starting not to be fun anymore. I reported it to Tap4fun and they said talk to the government but it's hard when it is the government that is doing it. What can we do?

In some games, the game makers make players post a public apology on YouTube if they cheat or break game rules. This unorthodox approach has made that particular game more fun to play and has been a great deterrent to cheaters and bullies.

Go on YouTube and search H1Z1 public apology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZqIhbJmuGo

Shammmy -zone 51