Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm base bots

Farm base bots

I am from zone 92 and have a guild named yh who has overpowered and attacked everyone in zone. Have a feeling he has found a way to hack and get free diamonds. Yesterday the entire zone noticed all of a sudden 94 bases appeared in its own guild and are automatically gathering and trading rss. It is very clear it is a bot program to get unlimited rss. I would like to report this guild for cheating. Their name is Y*H. 777 is the member I'm concerned about. Our entire zone is close to quitting the game now due to others overpowering by cheating repeatedly.

There are now 2 of these hives all running 24hr a day non stop movement from all bases in hive. All have tiles that are owned by YH to harvest from. FIX THIS ISSUE

Hi guys! Please don't worry about this issue. We will deal with it seriously. Could you please kindly share a screenshot of this issue? Or simple tell us their cords? Thanks!

The tech team is investigating the the two hives that are under suspicion right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    The tech team is investigating the the two hives that are under suspicion right now.
    I don't notice it is the same issue you are talking about, lol.

92 479 52
    92 262 03
    The 2 bot hives for rss for yh 777. I have screenshots that are dead giveaways this is bots. I can not post pics in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Sevigny View Post
    92 479 52
    92 262 03
    The 2 bot hives for rss for yh 777. I have screenshots that are dead giveaways this is bots. I can not post pics in here.
    Hi Scott! Thanks for the information. Zach has shown us the same issue. And we are investigating it now. Please believe that we will deal with it seriously. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Scott! Thanks for the information. Zach has shown us the same issue. And we are investigating it now. Please believe that we will deal with it seriously. Thanks for your understanding!
    Am I not going to be reimbursed for the 700 k t3 troops have lost to these cheaters?

As for the troop loss I encourage you to email in game CS to see if you can get some of them given back to you, but I'm not confident that they will give you anything in return.

Yea I guess it's time to talk with Apple about the issue. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    As for the troop loss I encourage you to email in game CS to see if you can get some of them given back to you, but I'm not confident that they will give you anything in return.