Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm base bots

Just my comment sounds like the alternate hive are valid accts that just happen to have talent and be setup for RSS and nothing says that's wrong. My own is set to produce a ton of energy while another player in our guild is set for food. You can bounce in and out of guilds at will to share.

That is definitely a RSS Hive.. I suggest porting in and farming every last one as a zone.. Damn someone had a lot of time to setup all those accts.
    Last edited by Nathan Rader; 01-28-2016 at 07:53 PM.

How do you explain the fact that they all appeared at the same time and not one by one?

Well Invasion would have a log of the Creation times for all the Accts that were established (if they are legit) and tied to a Tap4 or other acct. All at once for 100 yea probably someone has a Android Emulator on their PC and is automating some of the login or running multiple virtualizations so a bunch could be manipulated quickly. Not really a cheat but setting a farm up that way with email aliases dies suck for all others.

Not sure if that could be scripted once setup. But anything is possible and we all know Invasion it appears is geared to giving the Asians a leg up. I know I have Seen YH I cant recall what other zone I think in 71.

Yea man that guild is a disease. I'm sure the player 777 is using the refund policy to his advantage. He grew 200 million power in a matter of weeks.

Hi guys! This issue has been taken care of. Please kindly have a check. Thanks for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Sevigny View Post
    Yea man that guild is a disease. I'm sure the player 777 is using the refund policy to his advantage. He grew 200 million power in a matter of weeks.
    Please don't worry. For the refund policy, you'd better contact us from in game CS to give more details. We will check this issue for you. Thanks!

Will you be able to reimburse me for the 700k t3 troops I lost to these cheaters? It's bad when they target you because you are trying to make it fair for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Sevigny View Post
    Will you be able to reimburse me for the 700k t3 troops I lost to these cheaters? It's bad when they target you because you are trying to make it fair for everyone.
    We will help you with this issue. Please contact us from in game customer service. Please provide some evidence of your loss because of this issue. We will investigate it and deal with your issue. Thanks!

I no longer have the reports because this happened before I realized how he was getting so strong so fast. Many people in my zone can vouch for me if you ask.

Definetly computer operated

these are definetly computer operated and move in sync perfectly. All transferring the rss to one base that is shielded. I have screen shots of the hive and 777 at the location!