Thread: Diamond mine

Question Diamond mine

Invasion isn't allowing me to unbind my diamond mine from one account and binding it to another account. What can I do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Smith View Post
    Invasion isn't allowing me to unbind my diamond mine from one account and binding it to another account. What can I do to fix this?
    Hi Erik! Diamond Mine unbound function is available now. Please go to Diamond Mine-Unbind.

I have an account binded to tap4fun I have binded my diamond mine to Facebook I have tons of friends who play and send each other diamonds every day. However my mine shows no friends even though I have them and know 100% they are there. Why am I unable to send and receive diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Klein View Post
    I have an account binded to tap4fun I have binded my diamond mine to Facebook I have tons of friends who play and send each other diamonds every day. However my mine shows no friends even though I have them and know 100% they are there. Why am I unable to send and receive diamonds
    I have same problem. Really annoying. Made post in here and trying to get support to help aswell. Still no luck

Hi guys! Could you please kindly check this post and try Zach's suggestion? http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...cebook-friends If it still doesn't work for you, please provide some screenshots showing this issue. We will check for you. Thanks!

I have a Diamond mine on one account already I am trying to get my wife's mine set up under her Facebook however her mine will show my friends list after I've binded her account I'll send the diamonds then I go back into it and it says undefined and no more ability to send more cause it will go blank then that's it back to nothing I stared at it for several minutes no changes

Who can I send pictures to
    You can send pictures to Invasion Customer service. If you are unable to go in-game, click more, and then contact via Customer Service, please do it here on the website.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Who can I send pictures to
    Hi Jonathan! Please use full site in your phone then you could add screenshot here. Thanks!

If you're on the full forum site click "go advanced" under the reply box. If you scroll down there will be an attachment function.