Thread: Research Center rewards

Research Center rewards

I had recently won the week long event in the research center. On that same day I also happen to win the daily event in the Research Center also. I only received the first place prize for the daily event but not for the week long event. Has been a couple of days and I'm still waiting on the week long prize. So I submitted a ticket I have yet to hear back but that's not the end of the world. I'm also having issues with seeing the red lines on the map of attackers and Scouters. And the March circle in the upper right hand side of the screen is disappearing from time to time which makes it extremely difficult to recall a march when you have somebody attacking that march. I thought that they had already addressed the March lines on the map with the last update but to be honest I didn't have any issue before that update but I did after with the issue that was supposed to be corrected I guess. Anyways servers down as usual so trying to figure out issues in the meantime thanks for any input if anybody has any other suggestions other than putting in a work ticket like I already have I would appreciate any idea that anybody has. Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by Banger-n-Leaver View Post
    I had recently won the week long event in the research center. On that same day I also happen to win the daily event in the Research Center also. I only received the first place prize for the daily event but not for the week long event. Has been a couple of days and I'm still waiting on the week long prize. So I submitted a ticket I have yet to hear back but that's not the end of the world. I'm also having issues with seeing the red lines on the map of attackers and Scouters. And the March circle in the upper right hand side of the screen is disappearing from time to time which makes it extremely difficult to recall a march when you have somebody attacking that march. I thought that they had already addressed the March lines on the map with the last update but to be honest I didn't have any issue before that update but I did after with the issue that was supposed to be corrected I guess. Anyways servers down as usual so trying to figure out issues in the meantime thanks for any input if anybody has any other suggestions other than putting in a work ticket like I already have I would appreciate any idea that anybody has. Thanks for your time
    Hi Banger! Please don't worry about the reward. We will get back to you soon. Please give us some time. As for the march line issue, we have fixed it in the maintenance. Please kindly have a check. If you ever meet this issue again, feel free to tell us. For the march circle issue, sorry that we don't find anything wrong. Could you please check if this issue could be solved by restarting? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Banger! Please don't worry about the reward. We will get back to you soon. Please give us some time. As for the march line issue, we have fixed it in the maintenance. Please kindly have a check. If you ever meet this issue again, feel free to tell us. For the march circle issue, sorry that we don't find anything wrong. Could you please check if this issue could be solved by restarting? Thanks!
    Actually the exact same daily research center reward issue has happened to me several times as well. I was second place once, and when I check the Guild Donation Rewards, only the #1 Person came up and received rewards. Not sure what the issue with it is ._.

Also, gratz on 1K posts
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Actually the exact same daily research center reward issue has happened to me several times as well. I was second place once, and when I check the Guild Donation Rewards, only the #1 Person came up and received rewards. Not sure what the issue with it is ._.

Also, gratz on 1K posts
    Are you sure you have earned 50,000 points? In order to get the daily reward, you must gain 50,000 point. And thank you, lol!