Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Computer Operated Farms

Computer Operated Farms

These farms have been appearing, acting perfectly in sync, could only be program/computer operated, about 100 accounts all newbies going to gather in guild mine and then leaving and transferring rss all to one base.

This is happening in zone 92, I have complained many times, and have told t4f who owns them, they did acknowledge that this person did, who is a VIP 13, now they say he has nothing to do with it. I was told that all the accounts have been banned, however I logged on this morning and the main storage account from this farming guild is now upgrading hq and sending the rss to this player 777... I have supplied all the screen shots to t4f... But still nothing.. And still say he has nothing to do with it... Seems fair....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	805Click image for larger version. 

Views:	34 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	806Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
ID:	807Click image for larger version. 

ID:	807,

This was before I was told they were banned, and then this morning, the main account has moved to a different guild (while banned) and transferring rss to 777. So far today he has sent around 70m energy, I'll update how much he gets when he has finished

Click image for larger version. 

Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	808

Currently around 280m rss transferred in a really short time and still going

Over 360m rss transferred today

Thank you for showing the screenshots of transferring RSS. Ill make sure the CS team sees this when they get in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Thank you for showing the screenshots of transferring RSS. Ill make sure the CS team sees this when they get in the office.
    Thanks zach, have loads, when he first started sending and at the end I have screen shots of the account sending that shows how much rss he sent over

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mikhael Fawaz View Post
    Thanks zach, have loads, when he first started sending and at the end I have screen shots of the account sending that shows how much rss he sent over
    Can you please upload the pictures of before and after? Also, if possible, can you upload all of these photos to Imgur or some image site like that? It makes the photos much higher quality and they are larger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mikhael Fawaz View Post
    Over 360m rss transferred today
    Hi Mark! Sorry for the delay of reply. We will check this issue for you but could you please share all the screenshots in one by one or just share a link? It's hard to check the screenshots clearly. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/3zVR0

That is a link to the photos on imgur,

I can email them if needed, shows dates times. Shows him receiving all the ras after the accounts are "banned" and also some of the rss that he's made from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Mark! Sorry for the delay of reply. We will check this issue for you but could you please share all the screenshots in one by one or just share a link? It's hard to check the screenshots clearly. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/3zVR0

That's some let me know if you need more

Thank you very much for uploading these. I'll make sure they see these soon.