Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Computer Operated Farms

I'm very sorry about this player guys, but there is really nothing they can do. There is no way to prove the player 777 has anything to do with those bot accounts. He may be receiving cheated for resources, but the player himself didn't do anything wrong.

Here's an example: I decide to cheat the game and have tons of resources on one account, then one day I notice all of my accounts were being banned so I decided to give all of my resources to you Mark. In the end it should only be myself being banned for cheating for the resources and not you for receiving them.

On the other hand, if you notice those bot hives showing up in your zone again I urge you to post it again. Who knows, it may end up with more proof for punishing this current player.

Again, i'm sorry for the outcome, but its simply not possible to punish this player for something that cannot be easily proved by screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mikhael Fawaz View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/rkjw7 There is the link
    Hi Mark! We understand that you are trying to help us. But from your screenshots, this players was not cheating. He was just getting RSS by hitting several newbie accounts. Creating several accounts for RSS is allowed and it's considered as a strategy. We appreciate your help and your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Mark! We understand that you are trying to help us. But from your screenshots, this players was not cheating. He was just getting RSS by hitting several newbie accounts. Creating several accounts for RSS is allowed and it's considered as a strategy. We appreciate your help and your understanding!

But you said creating mass alt accounts is not allowed?

I believe they don't consider 3-4 MASS, where rather 6+ may seem more like it.

I'm unsure of how their system and definition of mass alts works, but I guess with the screenshots you provided that isn't mass alts.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Creating alternative accounts is allowed in Invasion. What was against the rules was using illegal programs to cheat the game.