Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Computer Operated Farms

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mikhael Fawaz View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/3zVR0

That is a link to the photos on imgur,

I can email them if needed, shows dates times. Shows him receiving all the ras after the accounts are "banned" and also some of the rss that he's made from this.
    Sorry for the delay of reply. Our tech team has checked this issue again and again. The account 帅biubiubiu was indeed taking illegal actions to hoard for speculation. We will ban this account soon as a way of punishment. As for account 777, since this account has gained RSS from one alt account "帅biubiubiu", not from creating many accounts, this behavior did not violate the game rules. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the delay of reply. Our tech team has checked this issue again and again. The account 帅biubiubiu was indeed taking illegal actions to hoard for speculation. We will ban this account soon as a way of punishment. As for account 777, since this account has gained RSS from one alt account "帅biubiubiu", not from creating many accounts, this behavior did not violate the game rules. Thanks for your understanding!
    That is rediculous... You are doing nothing... He obviously owns it.... If they can make a farm like that, they can easily hide the IP address. I don't know how much more obvious it can be. So what your saying is you should just cheat from a different account and then you won't be banned? The 1 alt account is linked to all the others 😂 The accounts didn't make themselves! I guess it's just a coincidence they sent all the rss to one base and he happened to send it to 777...

So no one should spend money on this game now people can cheat and you do nothing about it? Maybe it has something to do with him being VIP 13

You are treating biubiu like it is a main account... Who cares that you ban it... Makes no difference, he's got the millions of rss from it now.. And today 777 is sitting in another farm doing the exact same thing.

You are treating biubiu like it is a main account... Who cares that you ban it... Makes no difference, he's got the millions of rss from it now.. And today 777 is sitting in another farm doing the exact same thing.
    Really sorry for the trouble, Mark. If you still find any other abnormal behavior, please send it to us from in game customer service and we will investigate further. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Really sorry for the trouble, Mark. If you still find any other abnormal behavior, please send it to us from in game customer service and we will investigate further. Thanks!
    What's the point? I've supplied you with screen shots, showing you this player is cheating and you've done nothing... So what's the point anyone reporting anything?

What's the point? I've supplied you with screen shots, showing you this player is cheating and you've done nothing... So what's the point anyone reporting anything?
    Hi Mark! We appreciate your help to build a fair gameplay. But from your screenshots, they only show the account 帅biubiubiu was breaking the game rules. We have taken actions to ban all the accounts sending RRS to him and ban the main account 帅biubiubiu. If you still notice that the account 777 is doing any illegal behaviors, we do need more information. Thanks for your understanding!

I'm really sorry for the outcome Mark. I think he should have been punished as well, but sadly what his account was actually doing wasnt necessarily against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I'm really sorry for the outcome Mark. I think he should have been punished as well, but sadly what his account was actually doing wasnt necessarily against the rules.
    Today he is siting the teleporting newbies in, attacking them, they port away, he attacks the new ones, over and over for quite a long time he's been doing this, maybe also for resources, or maybe to cheat the 50,000 victories mission, either way is this not cheating? I will post an imgur link now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	818

?weird behavior fr someone who doesn't cheat