Thread: Little idea

Little idea

Ok I noticed the info on game said gov has collapsed so y there a government there shouldnt be any. it should with as ex me the player an the guild in whitch im part of and other players and guilds. And why the gov have nukes we have are own military every nation has a nuke except of corse the terrist pro becuz of the un saying basically no.

No clue what you're trying to stay here, but the government is put in place to enforce rules and keep the zone together (or should at least...). They implement nukes to attack guilds rebelling, such as attacking out of pvp, or anything else
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    No clue what you're trying to stay here, but the government is put in place to enforce rules and keep the zone together (or should at least...). They implement nukes to attack guilds rebelling, such as attacking out of pvp, or anything else
    A bunch of zones governments are just major spenders who zero the zone
    Another big chunk of zone governments are chineese people purging killing all non chineese, happens a lot more than you think :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kaczorowski View Post
    A bunch of zones governments are just major spenders who zero the zone
    Another big chunk of zone governments are chineese people purging killing all non chineese, happens a lot more than you think :P
    Yeah that's the only problem with it lol

I'm in a lucky zone since they're half demolish everyone half passive and stuff.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian